🔞 Fantasy: Hers 🔞

Boruto era, specifically Sasuke retsuden, inspired SHORT smutty snippet.

.
.
.

Her pulse thrummed, pounding with excitement–

She watched them leave, her husband giving her one final look over his shoulder, and after the door had closed firmly behind the men, she allowed herself to finally fall back into the seat behind her desk; sighing greatly.

A woman very much in love.

She placed her chin on an open palm... her elbow resting on the dimly lit wood of her desk, while she twisted her lips into a thoughtful pout. 'Why oh why does Sasuke-kun have to be so good looking? Ugh, his face just makes me want to—'

She bit her bottom lip in contemplation.

'What would he have done if I'd woken him up a different way? Would he have liked to find me on my hands and knees above him... kissing his lips... licking his stomach... sucking his—'

Her cheeks heated at the thought and her head raised, her silent musing startling her slightly...with its almost palpable imagery; with how real it seemed. And in reality, it wouldn't have been so far-fetched, the pink-haired nin concluded. It could have been so easily concealed by the curtain; as her husband had been when his flirtatious and slightly irritating cellmate had entered her makeshift office a few moments ago.

Sakura, spread across him with his hand trapped between pink locks, as he groaned her name; head thrown back as she pulled him forcefully into the depths of her mouth...just the way Sasuke-kun liked it most; with his wife in control of the pace of their lovemaking.

Oh, and how she loved the taste of him.

How she missed it.

Craved for it even.

Shaking her head again, she sighed as she rose to bring Jiji's folder in front of her, shoving the new paperwork on top of the other before placing it back in its original place.

Having allowed the moment pass, she huffed in frustration before getting back to work.