🔞 Insanely Toxic 🔞

Sakura Haruno is addicted to drugs and alcohol. Sasuke Uchiha is the "doctor" assigned to save her life. But is he really the one changing her or is it the other way around?

🔞⚠️DISCLAIMER⚠️🔞

18+ ONLY! HEAVY TOPICS SUCH AS: toxic relationships, unhealthy obsessions, violence, sexual themes, language, use of drugs/alcohol, dominant and submissive acts, etc.

.
.
.

She shook her head in vain, her eyes wide, but it was too late to stop the inevitable. His eyes burned into her as he pressed a single finger onto the bright red button.

The shock jolted her system, her body stiffening, while her back arched awkwardly off of the metal slab she had been resting upon. A high-pitched, horrific scream... filled with a concoction of terror, pain, and something akin to arousal... erupted from deep down in her chest, while her sharp nails bit into the palms of her hands so severely, it caused blood to ooze to the surface of the half-moon shaped cuts.

A perverse sort of satisfaction fueled the fire in her belly as her heart began to pound faster; hot breaths coming out in rapid succession between screams while she tried to catch her breath; unsuccessfully.

Bloody streaks raced across her skin like the stripes on a zebra, only to be pulled downward towards the floor below seconds later by gravity; the constant drip, drip, dripping of them no longer a concern of her torturers, as he licked his lips greedily; his mouth twisting for the first time into a wide smile as his victim lay helpless and writhing beneath him.

When he retracted his pointer finger from the button, her body finally went slack as she gasped for breath and even though the shock was no longer penetrating every pore in her body, she still felt its lingering jolts in the aftermath.

"P-please...," she gasped as her heart pounded erratically behind her rib cage. "A-anything b-but this. I'll... I will d-do anything f-for you. Just... s-stop."

She was playing the victim well, until she bit the corner of her bottom lip.

His eyes flashed dangerously. "Anything huh...," he asked; his voice portraying his excitement, as he slowly licked his lips... his expression was that of an unhinged maniac. But Sakura supposed in the end that was what she found most appealing about him.

That Sasuke didn't look at her as if she would break at any moment... he didn't treat her any differently than any of his other patients.

Well, except for one thing.

One thing set her apart from the others, she thought, as he methodically moved around the slab to stand at the end of it; his actions painfully slow as if he was attempting to give her fried brain time to play catch-up.

She knew what came next.

Something he did only with her... his favorite patient. And only if she was a "good girl".

The sound of his zipper being lowered rang loudly in her ears and the anticipation of what was to come next made her squirm on the hard surface she lay upon. He made a tsk sound in the back of his throat and shook his head as he dropped his pants; his hands reaching over to unclasp the metal locks at her ankles. He then dragged her roughly across the table... his hands ripping her pants down to her ankles, before jerking them the rest of the way off and then he tossed them somewhere onto the ground behind him.

Her arms stretched above her head, where they were still hooked inside the cuffs, and she grit her teeth as he pulled her down even further, until her legs hung off the sides and her ass cheeks pressed against the edge. He then shoved her legs apart, his gaze zeroing in on her glistening pussy, stroking his length once (then twice) before guiding it up to her cunt.

He gave her no time to think, or reject his advance, before he roughly penetrated her walls. The pink-haired gasped at the motion; pain and pleasure combining as she tossed her head back... his movements rapid as he slammed into her over and over again; his strong grip on her inner thighs was painful as he held her down. This was just for her; she somehow knew it...as he brought them closer to the edge. He reserved this side of himself for her pleasure only.

All for her.

Only for her.

Sasuke enjoyed "playing" with her after their sessions, and that was something that she found to be the most exciting (or possibly even the most deranged...) part of this whole experience. She would do anything for him, she thought as he bent down to press his lips roughly against her own.

Anything.

.
.
.

Random ideas for it:

Make into a full fic; short or long I don't know yet.

Make my own characters, along with a few known like Karin & Temari maybe?

Sasuke & Sakura have a toxic relationship, but it works for them since they are both psychotic.

The start?:

Sakura wakes up in a hospital bed, disoriented & confused with her ankles & wrists shackled to a bed post... a loosely fitting hospital gown draped across her bony body. But she will soon learn that this is no ordinary facility. Sasuke uses "unusual methods" to try & cure his patients.

(Maybe electro shock theory, ice baths, "medicine", etc.)

Also add in:

Sakura sitting in the common rooms with the other boys & girls, having to explain away the bruises on her body, while one girl openly reveals that she's trying to seduce Sasuke because she finds him really attractive but he is apparently playing "hard to get"... EVEN when she shows up to their sessions naked.

Sakura gets jealous and eventually reveals her insecurities one evening while they're fucking because the girl trying to seduce him seems to be taking up a lot more of his time... but this causes him to fuck her even harder, as he tells her that she is the only one for him... the only one who makes him feel this way.