she looked down at jakiyah fast asleep in her stroller next to dakota who was also sleep in his stroller and she smiled. she was very happy her daughter had a good time and she met some of her favorite people. this was only a week and a half since tyler took full responsibility for the girl and she was wondering what he would do for her next.

tuning back into the conversation she could see everybody watching anyla and kaniyah have a debate.

"girl i'm really a professional at this shit and i'm telling you, my cheesecake better"
anyla shrugged. jah, dd, ddot, notti and mariah all nodded agreeing with anyla that her cheesecake was good because she was the chef of their group. when she graduated she would be attending culinary school.

"okay that may be true but i make some good brownies , so ion wanna hear it" kaniyah mocked her shrug doing the same thing and anyla rolled her eyes.

"and my friend make some good ass cookies!" tay made sure to speak up since she wanted to be included. she knew damn well she couldn't bake, but everyone knew des could make good cookies. they were initially what got kaniyah to talk to tyler during their break.

"okay so i'm hearin a challenge or what?" anyla spoke up feeling challenged. when it came to anything with food, she had a love hate relationship. having a eating disorder for years was torture, but when it came to cooking that was something she was very passionate about.

"i got an idea" ddot spoke up.

"of course ya fat ass do" jah said, dd and him started laughing while ddot just shook his head choosing not to reply because it would mess up his train of thought.

"shut the fuck up nigga. how bout all y'all make dat shit and i eat it and see which better" ddot said with a big grin on his face.

"see? you fat ass" dd replied making kaniyah laugh at them.

"nah cause check it! ddot you can't be a judge, you biased" justin shook his head and kameron nodded agreeing.

"well everybody here biased fuck dat mean" ddots face dropped to a mug feeling hurt.

"aight how bout dis— wait i'm doin da math in my head" notti spoke making everybody nod. everybody had caught on to realize notti was the smart one in their group with anyla following close behind.

"it can be four groups of two and five judges." notti shrugged but ddot mugged him. he wanted to be a judge.

"no fair."

"life ain't fair nigga. check it— me and nyla. niyah and tyler. ddot and mariah. and tay and des. den a judges would be , Q, justin, kam, jah, and dd. a odd number." notti clarified while they all listened.

"who said i wanted to help?!" tyler spoke making kaniyah gasp softly slapping the side of his head making it jerk to the side while his facial expressions were replaced with a smile.

"i need an assistant sir" she playfully rolled her eyes while he laughed at her. letting a yawn slip from his lips he looked over at seeing jakiyah asleep.

"she knocked out." he stated and janelle nodded agreeing with him. "you takin ha home or she can stay wit me?" he asked and she thought about it for a second.

"she sleep so i'll just take her home and maybe bring her by tomorrow" she shrugged and he nodded slowly. he didn't know if he liked that but he spent all day with her making sure she had fun so he didn't mind.