kaniyah nodded putting another grape in her mouth. "i promise, i'm fine." she shrugged honestly.

"that's good, so y'all ready for today?" krystal asked and kaniyah nodded her head yes at her moms question. she was a little kid inside she she was very excited to be honest.

"yeahhhh, are kameron and kota still asleep?" kaniyah mumbled leaning back to look down the hall in the room she had set up for dakota. him and kameron were taking a power nap in the room right now.

"yeah they still sleep, them two always damn tired." krystal smiled before laughing shaking her head. "and dakota ass be sleeping like he a grown man" krystal added.

"oh and let's not talk about them two," she looked over in the living room and des and tay who were sprawled out on the couch asleep as well. kaniyah started snickering looking at her friends. tays mouth was hung open as she snored. des was a silent sleeper but she liked taking up a lot of space so her legs were all in tays face.

"and y'all gone be gone the whole day?" krystal clarified so she could know when niyah would be home.

"yeah we are, but i'm staying at ty house and i'll be back like tomorrow evening" kaniyah informed krystal making her nod at the information.

"i hope yall have so much fun." krystal told kaniyah making her smile. she was actually so ready, they had made the plan and hopefully everything would go smooth.

her phone began vibrating on the counter and she looked at it seeing anyla was face-timing her. yawning she picked it up and swiped answering. anylas face popped up in the camera, she was in the passenger seat in one of the rentals their group had.

anyla licked her lips fluffing out her passion twists as she looked at her self in the camera and kaniyah shook her head. "hey babyyyy!" nyla exclaimed making notti look over at here with squinted eyes.

she was never so excited in the morning so he could tell how much she loved this cousin

she was never so excited in the morning so he could tell how much she loved this cousin. anyla really didnt bother to mess with her dads side of the family besides her older sister icis and even their relationship was rocky so he knew kaniyah was different.

none of them knew anyone but tyler, quincy and justin but of course they had seen kaniyah on social media with tyler and on live with anyla so they got a jist of what her vibe was like.

"hey nana," kaniyah said tiredly propping her phone up trying to be quiet since it was four other people sleeping the in house. they had to make sure they were well rested so they could live their day to the fullest.

"the house is a white house with that big ass porch if im not mistaken." nyla clarified with kaniyah as krystal stood up going to check on the food she was cooking that shouldve been done by now if she wasnt mistaken.