"No need for a thanks," Cale said, as Adara began searching for another potion in the bag. She pulled one out and threw it at Choi Han. 

Choi Han caught it with ease. He looked at it, in the same way Rosalyn had. "What is this for?"

Adara looked at him, confused at the fact he was asking. "For you? Aren't you tired?"

He shook his head. "Not at all."

She smiled, mocking without the negative undertones, more teasing. "But you were panting when we sparred."

Rosalyn's attention was taken the second she said that. They sparred? And Choi Han was panting? He was panting when he manically killed every bad guy in that village, but that was more out of anger. She then remembered something Choi Han had told her about Adara. He said she had the potential to be a Swordmaster. He said she was average in strength though she had the muscles to prove she trained. He said she mainly relied on speed and momentum to deal blows. He remarked how fast she was. He also said he did not get why she hasn't gotten stronger if she has such nice muscles. Rosalyn let her eyes go over Adara. Under her clothes, it was hard to see any trace of muscles but the way her pants hung to her legs gave Rosalyn the impression of well-defined thigh muscles.

Adara was focusing more on Choi Han than Rosalyn but she still noticed the way the Crown Princess's eyes went up and down her body. I doubt she is checking me out, but shouldn't a Crown Princess know how to be more discreet?

Choi Han had a small smile on his lips. "Yes, I was. We should spar again, when you have time, Adara-nim."

Adara couldn't react to his words because Choi Han was pushing the potion back to her. She refused it. "No. You have injuries on you. Drink it. We want the Swordmaster unharmed once he leaves the Arena."

He looked at the potion for a second, before taking the cap off and drinking a sip. He looked back to Adara, and when she only looked at him expectantly, he dejectedly took another sip. This went on until he finished the potion and his wounds were completely healed. Adara smiled at him, a sort of smile that seemed to say that if he had only drank it in one go they wouldn't have had to do this. He only handed her the empty potion back.

Cale had watched the interaction and tried not to laugh, though Rosalyn was more puzzled about their relationship.

But as soon as Choi Han looked at Cale and Adara, and felt the sudden change in the air, he knew he would have to report to them. He nodded at the unspoken question and followed the two Nobles out of the Arena.

Once outside, she saw Hans and Ron waiting outside. She assumed that they would have gone away, but it seemed they overtook the guard duties of the Knights who were supposed to be standing guard since they were nowhere to be seen. Cale immediately gave them an order. "Hans, Ron. Guide the two people still in the Arena to a room."

Hans and Ron nodded, disappearing inside the Arena. Together, Adara and Cale in the front, Choi Han behind them, they made their way to their room. Adara was getting déjà vu from the first time they met Choi Han, except this time he was not digging his eyes into the back of her head nor was he standing directly behind Cale as if he were going to take him hostage any second. He was standing comfortably in the middle of the two, his eyes digging instead into the backs of every servant who walked past.

They now stood at the table, the cold food from their dinner in between them. Adara wordlessly poured another glass of wine. The one she had been drinking from's taste had faded in the two hours they were gone. It is already dark, she thought with a faint look outside the window. I told Sadie I'd call her once I reached the Capital. I told myself I'd call her after dinner. The plans keep getting set back, I need to call her tonight.