🔞 Ignite the Flames of Burning Desire 🔞

Comincia dall'inizio

That little gesture—

That little touch...

...was all it took for the delicate strings on his self control to be severed completely.

He couldn't control himself any longer.

He had to have her.

Now.

He leaned forwards and kissed her with all of the pent-up passion that he could muster; his large palm squeezing at her side where it held onto her when she moaned against his lips. His brows furrowed, his anxiety spiking. He should have let her sleep. She needed her rest. But she tasted so good. So delectable. So inviting. He couldn't find the will to stop himself from touching and kissing on her; and his little kunoichi seemed all too eager to have him, as much as he was all too eager to have her.

He carefully rolled himself on top of her, settling his weight on her only slightly while supporting his upper half with his forearms resting next to her head. She tangled her hands in his disheveled locks, spreading her thighs and legs wide apart to accommodate him, before wrapping them around his hips. Her lips parted then, and she tentatively reached out with the tip of her tongue to prod at the small seam of his lips. He willingly allowed her entrance, and tangled his with hers in a game that they'd played many times before.

But who would be the victor this round?

Sakura moaned again, this time deeper and lifted her hips slightly to brush her front against him. He fisted the pillows beneath her head, and forced the guttural groan forming in the back of his throat back down. Her right hand had now slipped from his hair, traveling down his cheeks... past his jawbone, pecs, and abs before settling on the hem of his sweatpants. This time, a tiny grunt did push its way up his throat and he involuntarily (instinctively) thrust his hips into her; his straining cock coming into contact with her clothed cunt.

She seemed to gain a bit of confidence from his reactions and wiggled her hips slowly, a smile playing on her lips as she tilted her head slightly to deepen their kiss. She began to slowly push his pants downward, until they rested at his knees... exposing his cock to her awaiting hand. She used her thumb to spread his pre-cum, lubing him as she began to pump him experimentally. 'Two can play at this game...,' he thought; using his skills as a shinobi to create an extra limb to help support him, before reaching between them to delve his fingers into her shorts.

Not expecting his boldness, she gasped and paused with her movements, before her hand squeezed his girth to an almost painful level as he began to swirl her juices around her clit. She jerked upward and moaned, before renewing her devotion to his cock; attempting to help him before he could help her. Noticing this, he quickly eased two fingers into her, keeping his thumb firmly pressed against her clit while curling his fingers inside of her heat, and set a pace that he knew drove her wild. He bent to suckle on her neck since he couldn't reach her breasts, knowing that she liked it, and relished (his masculine pride soaring) in all of the passionate sounds that were whispered into his ear as she tried to stifle her noises.

She was always so embarrassed by herself afterwards.

But he wasn't.

He loved every single second of it.

Pumping his hips, he latched onto the soft spot just above her collarbone and she rocked upward against his hand at a rapidly increasing pace; her own hand squeezing pulling and tugging his dick with just the right amount of pressure to cause tingling to shoot up and down his spine and send him spiraling to the edge. He ground his teeth, unwilling to come before she did, and twisted his fingers slightly inside of her while swirling his thumb across her swollen nub. He made his way up from the base of her neck (with his teeth and tongue) before latching onto her earlobe; groaning low and deep into her ear while breathing out her name... in a desperate haze, finally succeeding in sending her over the edges of bliss first.

She continued to squeeze and pull at his cock, her thumb circling its curved tip before applying just enough pressure against the thick vein running along its underside (his most sensitive area), to send him into a fit of ecstasy soon after. Huffing deeply while he tried to regain a bit of control over his breathing, Sasuke pulled away from her slowly, helping to adjust her clothing before pulling his own pants back up; collapsing onto his back beside her soon afterwards. With his eyes firmly closed, he could hear her chuckling, and he turned slightly to look at her through squinted eyes; but his companion was turned towards the ceiling of the cave with eyes closed and a wide grin on her lips. His brows creased slightly in the middle in complete confusion.

"What," he finally asked, and she shook her head slowly.

"It's nothing really. It's just— Well, I'm not cold anymore."

Sasuke rolled his eyes and turned away; his eyes slowly closing, but a small smirk graced his lips as his breathing slowly eased back to a semblance of normalcy; and once he recognized the signs that Sakura's fallen back asleep, he finally allowed himself to do the same.