interview #6 @MysteriousMe_Guess

1 Are you still surprised when you get a new comment, follow or vote?

I get surprised and extremely happy at the same time. In fact, I would probably go crazy, seeing if there's more than one or what were the comments and so.  

2 What is your favorite story?

 I have read many books and many of them have been my favorites. Whether they're printed ones or online books, the ones I've read by far have been really the best. I really love reading werewolf stories, they really grasp my interest. 

3 What's your favorite holiday and why?

All my holidays are amazing by far. My most favorite holiday was the one having a picnic with my family at beach.  

4 What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Being able to read books freely and write my own books my way. 

5 What inspired you to begin writing?

 Hmm...To be honest, I think it started inspiring me when I started with imagining things a lot from a younger age. I had too many imaginations, that I want to turn them into a book now. 

6 Who is your favorite author?

 Too many authors...but top two inspirations are Jane Austin & J.K. Rowling. 

7 What is a good piece of writing advice?

Before you start writing, have a stable plot in mind first. Write them down so you don't forget and the rest will automatically follow.

8 if you could hang out with your favorite celebrity for day, who would you choose and what would you do?

OMG...It would definitely be Ariana Grande...I want to jam some amazing music challenges with her. 

9 What is a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Haha...this is kind of hard to pick...There's too many...Like just way too many.

request time

If you love emotional and betrayal stories, then definitely, you should check out mine. Most likely, you will love them.