May 2023 mystery interview

This month's mystery interview is with:  @TheChristianPrincess 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This month's mystery interview is with:  @TheChristianPrincess 

1 what is your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas because it celebrates Jesus and it's one and if not the only holiday that feels the most festive and beautiful. From the cookies that smell too delicious that you nearly eat them all, to the tree filled with lights that twinkle with beauty.

2 what is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

The Christian community.

3 are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes, because it amazes me how wonderful God is blessing me with a platform where I can create books that bring glory to Him. 

4 what's is your favorite story?

Sadly, I don't do much reading on the app therefore I don't have one.

5 what's a good piece of writing advice?

Where do I even start? Well, I would say write what you would want to read not what you think others would want to read. 

6 what's a good piece of advice when handling a bully?

If possible, ignore them because bullying for the most part stems from lack of confidence and therefore the bully bullies the intended target because in some way or form, they are jealous of something the target has. It could be beauty, wealth, and even in some cases simply having a loving family and friends which the bully could lack. And so, when you ignore them, you are not playing into their game. However, in some cases you need to stand your ground because when the bully first bullies you they are testing you to see how far you will set them push you around. So, it truly depends on the type of situation it is.

7 what's your favorite snack?

Pizza & breadsticks, pumpkin cake, cinnamon rolls, etc. I like a lot of snacks

8 how would you enjoy a rainy day?

writing

9 what's your writing routine?

 Music loud and then begin until I have wrote 200 words. 

(I end after having over two hundred words)

10 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

When I do get published, I'm going to have publishing party.

11 who is your favorite author?

I don't have one

Request time

To Know You

Because I promise you will never find a Christian fiction like it. It's raw and real, which nowadays is hard to find in books. There are four groups of writers, the body, mind, heart, and soul. I'm a soul a writer and therefore you will find in To Know You that I use a lot of details to pull the reader in and the love is real. The characters are actually falling in love and are not racing towards the bedroom. The characters discover they love each other through situations and emotions. The plot takes two people who are both broken and through God they come to love each other more than they ever wished to. So, trust me this is a book you don't want to miss out on.

 So, trust me this is a book you don't want to miss out on

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.