Series promotion with @Denyefa4, The Cursed Bond Series

1 What is the title of your series?

My first series is my Mating series, and The Cursed Bond is the book in the series.

My second series is titled Hell Flame, and Sold is the first book in this series.

2 What inspired the idea of your series?

The series was inspired by the comments I got from the The Cursed Bond, so I felt like one book won't cover all the ideas I have for the book.

3 How many books are in your series?

Three in the mating series and two in My Hell Flame series

4 Is it the only series on your profile?

For now I have only two, but I can assure you that more are to come after the first two has been completed.

5 What do you desire readers take away from your series?

Nothing for now

6 is your series complete or ongoing?

my series is ongoing

7 What are your future plans for your series?

I plan on making hard cover copy of them and also making them worth getting into the paid stories program here on wattpad.

8 What would be a good piece of advice for someone who desires beginning to write a series?

I'll advise they set their priorities right and keep writing.

9 Do you prefer writing a series over a standalone novel?

I don't really know, maybe I'll find out in the future when I'm done with my series and stand-alone books.

10 Who is your main character? Are there any similarities between you and your main character?

My main characters are Cathy, Nath, and Sofia, I made Nath's personality a lot like myself.

11 What does your character go through in the series?

In my mating series, Cathy goes through physical pain, mental abuse, grief, and amongst other tragic things. She also experience's true love, friendship and some pleasant things too.

12 What does having readers for any of your stories mean to you?

I see my readers as the reason for my books, if they aren't there to show their support then I don't think I'll still be writing.

1 What type of stories do you like to read?

I like reading fantasy, supernatural, paranormal, werewolf and vampire stories.

2 What type of music do you like to listen to?

I like listening to music that makes you cry( it's weird but I still love it)

3 What is one of your favorite stories that you've read on Wattpad?

Hearts blood

4 What do you believe is better for a story? {Quality or Quantity}

I think quality is better

5 Are you more likely to check out an ongoing or completed story?

I prefer reading both, I love waiting but sometimes it's annoying.