story sneak peek: Super Blogger @UC-creates {currently published}

Title: SUPER BLOGGER

Genre: Sci-fi

Summary: 

When the world's richest blogger and favorite celebrity is secretly the world's only superhero... you'd think he couldn't have it any better. But when an alien race of conquers set their sights on Earth, Jason Leo McLean is faced with his biggest challenge yet, and it's not the battle for the planet; it's the battle of his heart.

He thought he was in love with his highschool crush but after his path links with a world-famous popstar from his hometown...sparks begin to fly and his mind fails him for the answer to his innermost burning question "Who do I truly love?"

The answer becomes urgently needed when his first crush pops up on the scene.

However, fame and crime fighting don't seem to give him enough breathing space to think and if true love entails full trust, would he be able to compromise his belief for 'the One'? His belief that the world would be dangerously frenzied if the truth about his double life comes to light.

Well, it might not matter anyways because the press is getting alarmingly curious, his friends are increasingly suspicious and a galactic warrior is hunting him down. Who would unmask the white metal 'god' first, or will Jason find a way to weather the storm and save the world from total extinction?

EXCERPT: *

"J-Jason, what the hell is it talking about? What does it want from you?"

At that moment, time seemed to slow down.

I analyzed my surroundings; armed men barricaded my left and right while Kazar blocked off my front. They all were at least three meters away but that was as close as I'd let them come to her. She didn't have to face my problems.

I looked into those trusting light green eyes for what might be the last time ever. "It's going to be okay."

"How?" She whispered back. "Are you about to call Tekeon?"

 I inhaled deeply before rising to my feet. Glancing down at her, the truth left my mouth as my armor began to solidify. "I am Tekeon."*

-------------------------------------------------

What can a reader expect from your story?

A fast paced action romance from multiple point of views with a well woven plot and an explosive climax.

What do you enjoy writing most about your story?

Jason's POV. He's not your everyday MC. And I really believe readers would be intrigued by the depth of his character.

what inspired your story?

Inspiration...well it's a culmination of thoughts that birthed the idea of Super Blogger. Though I'd say Spiderman was a major influence. I wanted to create a superhero who had a ton of things to juggle and with the concept of love at the center. It's a lot of things in one, like a sandwich of tropes and ideas.