Story sneak peek: Parent Trap @chelamai {currently published}

Title: The Parent Trap

Genre: Adventure

Summary:

Annie and Harley are twin sisters, but they never knew each other since their parents split up from their birth. Skip forward to eleven years later when they meet at camp, they come up with a plan to bring their parents together. Will it fail or succeed.

Excerpt

"wait so if my Mom is your mom"I said to Hailey with a shaky breath "And my Dad is your Dad, that means that we're sisters?" Hailey replied, "No silly we're more than sisters, we're Twins" I shouted to her with happiness. Then I proceeded to hug her because I just found out I have a sister, a twin for that matter.

"God I can't believe I have a twin" Hailey said to me after we had released each other from our hug, I noticed she wiped a tear from her eye and I'm pretty sure mine were also watery. "Yeah, I'm pretty psyched too" I replied to her "God I'm never letting you go again" she said to me and hugged me"......................" "So what's our plan of bringing our parents back together" Hailey asked " I have a plan. And it involves the both of us switching places"

What can a reader expect from my story?

Well, there will be heart touching moments, a lot of pranks, but most of all you're going to see that love binds us and also family comes first