interview #7 @ElizabethKingWriter

1 what is a good piece of writing advice?

Always keep in mind that when you write a story or a poem etc, the meaning might seem clear to you, but the reader might not understand so don't be afraid to ask others to review your work.

2 are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

I do, I'm a new author so I'm always surprised and grateful when I get new readers.

3 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

 I will cry for sure haha , then I would tell all my readers and family.

4 if you could hang out with your favorite celebrity for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

One of my favorite celebrities is Johnny Deep , we'll dress up like pirates and then audition for Avatar haha. -Just imagine for a moment James Cameron's face haha.-

5 what's your favorite snack?

Talenti Gelato Coffee chocolate Chip. I do recommend it if you've never try it, there's a dairy free option.

6 what's the best way to handle a bully?

With Kindness don't react the same way, chances are that this person might have received bullying too. But if the bully seems aggressive just leave and always ask for help, talk to someone, never keep quiet. 

7 what's your favorite story?

"Pride and Prejudice."  

8 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

 What I like the most about Wattpad is the community, there's always someone whiling to help and support each other's work and let's not forget free books haha.

9 what's the best wat to enjoy a day?

A Wattpad book, a comfy blanket, fluffy socks and a cup of coffee.

10 who is your favorite author?

That's a tough question, let's say that Nicholas Sparks is one of them

11 what's something you have learned, since joining Wattpad ?

As an introverted person I've learn to come out of my comfort zone and make my work more known participating in awards and contests.

request

Remember Me is my first poetry book and there's also a second part that it will be out soon.

I won't tell you it's the best poetry book out there, but is an emotional and dazzling collection that will touch your heart and comfort your soul.