Story sneak peek: @Mystoryco, My love for an Idol {currently published}

Title: My love for an Idol

Status : ongoing

Genre: romance

Summary :I have a sense of beauty if I was a pervert I wouldn't stare you "

Kang Amy was a normal girl with a dream in her eyes which suddenly came true and an opportunity of being a kpop idol was at her door and obviously she accepted it but what now when she was the first female member in a boy band how will her life change when she is suddenly thrown into spotlight and when she falls in love with a person she was supposed to be away from. 

Experience her journey in my story my love for an IDOL.

From the story you can expect a rollercoaster of feelings love, jealousy, hard work, friendship, hate, sorrow, courage and a lot of drama hope you give it a try

excerpt

Come in "I said turning around. It was Jungkook oppa. " I came to pick you since you took so much time "he said and I nodded applying lip balm. We were in the hallway when he started speaking which he usually does not do. " I know people are harsh on you but you need to understand that you are in spotlight from now on and there will be many situations where people will not like what you do just don't give up you have to fight for your way even when you are in a group you have to handle your mental situation yourself be strong Amy" with that he headed and I followed him. 

 We reached the studio in half an hour. As I went inside my palms were sweating I was afraid after all this I need to prove everyone that I am capable of being in the group I can do it. "Yes you can " Jimin oppa said did he just read my mind. I nodded raising my hand and showing him my fist saying "Yes I can".