December 2022 mystery interview

This month's mystery interview is with:  @SierraHaleyy 

1 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, comment or follow?

Yes, I am. I'm always surprised, but it makes me excited at the same time. I feel blessed when my work is liked and appreciated.

2 What's one Wattpad goal?

One goal on Wattpad, is to get my book noticed and to finish it.

3 What is your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is between Thanksgiving and Christmas. For one, I love to give and two I love family.

4 What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad, is the community. Some of the Wattpad people are so nice and warming.

5 What is a good piece of writing advice?

Well considering I have a hard time getting my chapters out quickly. I'd say the thing that has kept me going is the excitement I get every time I write the knew chapter. The proudness of seeing my work closer to completion. And I also listen to music as I write to help encourage me.

6 if you could hang out with your favorite celeb for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

If I had this question when I was younger, I'd definitely say something cheesy like Justin Bieber and marry him. But now I think I would like to meet one of my favorite Christian bands.. and I think I would want to hang out with them, get their point of view of what it's like to travel and be famous.

7 Who is your favorite author?

My favorite Author, is in between three. Kristin Hannah, Karen Kingsburry, and Nicholas Sparks.

8 What's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Hmm, considering I'm a big music person. I just about enjoy anything and everything.

9 What is your favorite movie?

My favorite movie would probably be safe haven by Nicholas Sparks, of course.

10 What's your favorite snack?

 At the moment, hot chocolate. I know that not really considered a snack, but it's a real obsession of mine at the moment.

11 How would you handle a bully?

Well considering I was bullied through out my childhood. I wouldn't tolerate a bully. I don't like bullies, but I've also learned. Most of the time when a person is a bully. Their jealous of you or hurting so they take it out on someone else.

request time

My book Reign on Those is a werewolf book. It came from a dream I had, and at that time I was going through something in my life, so I decided to add that to my characters. I didn't want my characters to be down right perfect. I wanted them to have a past and things they overcome. I would love for anybody to read it, and enjoy it as much as 

 I would love for anybody to read it, and enjoy it as much as