interview #6 @medicallymessedup

1 What is your favorite holiday and why?

 My favorite holiday place is my bedroom. I would like to spend all my day lazing around in the confines of my personal space and spend hours while reading and writing.

2 Do you believe that being a part of the Wattpad community has helped you become a better writer?

Exactly, I would say. When a writer becomes a part of a community, he/she finds it easy to let out his mind with familiar surroundings which could make chances for anyone to learn and grow. An audience up for debate gives the best space to a writer.

3 If you could spend the day with your favorite author and gain writing advice from them, who would you choose and what would you ask?

@Sheewholoved  wrote one of my favorite books 'UNCHAIN MY HEART' . I would like to have a chat with her and ask her the inspiration behind the characters and plot of this story. 

4 What is your favorite story?

 Imperfect Two by @stuperstar06

5 What's a good way to handle a bully?

There's at least one time in one's lifetime one has to face a bully. I myself faced plenty of them and the best way I learnt is to give them back what they do because I believe in what you sow, you reap.

6 What is a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

'Kaun Tujhe' by Palak Muchhal 

7 What inspired you to write?

I had a thing for books since childhood and when it turned to love was when I encountered a short story and that was the journey that began then and now seems like an inseparable part of me. Inked words give me power like no other thing does.

8 What is one Wattpad goal? 

 I did not begin writing on Wattpad for monetary benefits. But I would like my story to be acknowledged and appreciated by the readers. Also, I would somehow agree with having a wish of publishing my book on a bigger platform.

9 What's your writing routine?

There's no particular routine that I follow. I write as per my wish and when I have the best state of mind to express my vision.

10 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

For me getting a new vote, comment or follow is an overwhelming feeling. It still feels like the first token of appreciation I got from a different people.

11 What's your dream vacation?

Udaipur, 'The city of lakes' in India is my most desirable place to visit once in a lifetime. I am obsessed with a royal life and getting to experience once reliving the beauty of the place is my dire wish.

request time

Compromised is the book I'm writing. I started it almost over a year ago and now too it's close to my heart. The book is a perfect blend of love, immaturity, romance and young adult genres at once. It is mature in some instances but a book that can be read by anyone and everyone. The characters of the book hold their imperfections as the power to be who they're. I would recommend you read and hope that you won't be disappointed.

 I would recommend you read and hope that you won't be disappointed