interview 6 @ice_elizy

1 What is your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Christmas because I enjoy giving presents to my friends and family and spending time with them.

2 What is a good piece of writing advice?

After all, it's you who are writing it, not them.

3 What is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is how helpful and supportive the people here are. :)

4 Are you still surprised when you get a new vote or comment on your story?

Yes, I'm still surprised when I get a new vote or comment on my story because it means that people are reading my books, which, of course, make me elated.

5 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

I would probably tell all my friends and family about it for days on end because that is what usually happens when something exciting or celebratory happens.

6 What is your writing routine?

Regarding my writing routine, I write a little bit everyday for inspiration, and I write my chapter/poem every Sunday. I am usually a few chapters/poems/weeks ahead of my publishing schedule in case an emergency occurs, and I can't write that week. It also provides me with ample time with each chapter/poem to revise, edit, and proofread before putting it on Wattpad.

7 How would you enjoy a rainy day?

I would definitely read a book or a few chapters on Wattpad and think about ideas for writing purposes. I would also spend time with family, friends, and pets.

8 What's a song you enjoy? who is the artist?

A song I enjoy is "Road Less Traveled" by Lauren Alaina. Every line resonates with my life, so I wish I knew the song earlier.

9 What's the best way to handle a bully?

I know karma will reach them eventually, but in my opinion, the best way to handle a bully is to know their weakness and to use that against them.

10 What is something Wattpad has helped you, when it comes to writing?

When it comes to writing, Wattpad has helped me reach a targeted audience and to find my true passion.

11 What's your dream vacation?

My dream vacation would have to be going to Hawaii again, though a different island this time to explore more. The beach as given me dozens of ideas for writing.

request time

One should read "Dream with Birds" if they like animals and want to see the world from their point of view. They should also read it if they don't enjoy reading clichés.

 They should also read it if they don't enjoy reading clichés