interview #7 @_Boreddd_

1 what's your favorite story?

 If it was a story I made then unfortunately I can not say since it is unreleased. But i really like six of crows and if it is on Wattpad wise ( the prodigy or beg for it )

 2 are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

 Yeah it just makes me happy 

3 what's the best way to handle a bully?

 Do not confront them, I think giving them the satisfaction of seeing you upset is not worth it. Get evidence then consult an adult cause they always say ' he said she said'

 4 what is your favorite holiday and why? 

I don't really celebrate holidays mostly cause it kind of seems tedious? But Christmas or my birthday i guess

 5 what's your dream vacation?

 I would love to go to Italy, Rome. I don't know why but I love it.

6 what's your favorite thing about Wattpad? 

The comments are unhinged !

7 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

 By telling my family

8 what's a good piece of writing advice?

 Do not be scared to mess up, I think messing up helps you grow. You can hate your old writing but i think you need to remember that, that was your starting point. So, don't worry too much about it.

9 if you could spend the day with your favorite celebrity, who would you choose and what would you do?

 Ryan Reynolds and I would just watch movies with him or go around eating foods from different restaurants.

10 what's your favorite snack? 

Ferroro rocher or kinder joy

11 what's your writing routine? 

Sometimes I write during the day but it matters my mood.

request time

 please go read How I Met You :)