September 2023 mystery interview

This month's mystery interview is with: @BTS_Desire 

1. When do you begin your writing routine? (morning, afternoon, day, evening)

evening usually 

2. What do you need for your writing routine? (laptop, notebook, ect)

I use notebook or notepad in my phone 

3. What is your main focus, when you're working on a story?

the plot and character development 

4. What is something important you've come to learn, since you've begun writing?

writing the scene with details. 

5. Do you believe having some sort of writing routine is helpful?

nope, I personally don't think so like that. I write when I feel to write.  

6. What is a writing strength of yours?

I don't know about my writing strengths. 

7. What's is a writing weakness of yours?

I am not good at vocabulary i feel and writing detailed scenarios. 

8. Do you ever share your writing outside Wattpad? (other social media platforms, family, friends)

Nope I don't

9. What's a good piece of writing advice, when it comes to beginning a new story?

think of the story in mind, then think yourself as a reader which part of the story you would like to read in beginning.  

10. Who is an author you admire and why? (on or outside Wattpad)

I admire many authors. Like outside of the Wattpad then ann Bryannt.  She wrote a book name "drama at sliver spires" it is the best book I ever read. 

11. Do you believe an author interacting with their readers is important?

yes it is because you get to know about your strengths and weakness and you get a knowledge that what my readers want in the story etc.  

12 How do you believe a writer can build a fanbase?

I believe a writer can built a fanbase by having good knowledge of writing etc. 

Title:  Who was he?

Status: ongoing

Genre:  fan fiction, semi romance, thriller, mystery

Summary:

 Lee Y/n x Kang Seo Jun

It all started with a diary and this diary was not like normal diary it was filled with mystery this story is filled with many roller coaster twists 

Y/n is on a journey to find someone?

Will you join her? 

Why should someone consider reading it?

this book is not like any other book it different. 

What inspired the overall idea of the story?

 Fan fiction and movies. 

Is your story a stand alone novel or a piece of a series?

stand alone