interview #7 @HawtHawtHeatGurl

1 what is your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is the community and stories. It's very easy to meet new and interesting people and there's a lot of variety in stories, since people have the freedom to write whatever they want to. 

2 what's your favorite story?

It's a bit tough to narrow down, but I really enjoyed reading Kevin Died by Tyree Walls. It was such an interesting and thrilling story, and If I remember correctly I finished it in only one or two days.

3 what is the best way to handle a bully?

If someone ever says something negative about me, I normally either ignore them or block them, if what they said was bad enough.

4 are you still surprised when you get a new vote, follow or comment?

Yes, I am. Normally I'll repay the favor by following the person back or reading their stories, if they look interesting to me.

5 do you believe being a part of Wattpad has helped you become a better writer?

Yes, I do think so. Being on Wattpad has given me the opportunity to share my works with other people, which can give their opinions on it and help me improve it.

6 what is your favorite holiday and why?

I don't celebrate any holidays.

7 how would you celebrate a publishing deal?

Probably quietly with a dessert and my favorite music.

8 what is your writing routine?

When I get inspiration to write something, normally for one specific story depending on what I'm prioritizing working on, then I'll write until the inspiration dies down. Normally, I try and write at least 3 times a week, but sometimes I can't always reach that goal due to writer's block or being in a creative rut.

9 if you could hang out with your favorite celebrity for a day, who would you choose and what would you do?

I would want to hang out with Gaz Coombes, and I would want to just talk about music with him and ask him how he made certain songs of his that I like a lot.

10 what's a song you enjoy? Who is the artist?

Le Pastie De La Bourgeoisie by Belle & Sebastian.

11 what's a good piece of writing advice?

 Write what you want and ignore people that say it's bad just to get on your nerves. Always take constructive criticism as long as it's valid.

Request 

The Harvesting 

Someone should consider reading it if they like mystery and dark atmospheric environments with only a couple main locations and characters.