interview #9 @plantdreams

1 what's your favorite thing about wattpad?

Unlock imaginations and create into stories that I wanted to read.

2 what's your favorite holiday and why?

Spring season, watching beautiful flowers makes me jolly.

3 if you could spend the day with your favorite celebrity, who would you choose and what would you do?

I do not have a favourite celebrity but if I had to choose one, I would say "Kim Min Gue" (a korean actor). I will have a date and said three beautiful words "I love you" since it is going to be our first and last day together.

4 what's your favorite story?

Anything related to fluffy romance catches my heart.

5 what's the best way to handle a bully? 

Stay silent and stare them in the eyes, slowly wink and if it doesn't work, scream "YOU LOVE ME? THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU TOO!", then immediately leave. 

 6 who is your favorite author?

@kpgcatlover  is one of my favorite author in wattpad

 7 what is your writing routine?

 It is all about flexibility. When an imagination randomly pop-ups, I jot it down for my stories.

8 what's a good piece of writing advice? 

To write a story is simply be you, be unique. I meant by do not be afraid to write in a different style of writing. When people read your book, they will know it is your signature and nobody else do like you do.

 9 what's your favorite snack?

 Yogurt 

 10 how would you celebrate a publishing deal? 

 Surely, I smile the whole day and thank everyone, who supported me from the beginning. 

11 what's something you have learned, since you joined wattpad ?

Patience. It takes time for a book to be recognized in Wattpad. Keep consistent in writing and never give up.

Request 

 Sparks is my latest book. I recommend for readers to take this chance to read this book. It is all about childhood friends and cliche with sprinkles of romance.

 It is all about childhood friends and cliche with sprinkles of romance