"Babe, what do you think?" I asked him about my outfit. He was standing by the counter with the towel wrapped around his waist and was brushing his hair.

"I think maybe a brown tank top with the black cardigan? The black thin one?" Ben said and I nodded.

"I was thinking about that too. You have a good sense of fashion babe." I giggled and kissed him. He kissed back and went to go change into his boxers. I switched clothes and ended up wearing a yellow sundress that had the back open.

"I need help with my wedges babe." I said and looked at him.

"Okay love, give me a sec." He said as he put on his clothes then walked out to me as I was laying on the bed. Ben grabbed my leg and lifted it up as he put my gold anklet on then began to kiss my inner leg slowly.

"Ben... I asked for you to put my wedges on me... not try to seduce me..." I said softly and gasped as he rubbed my inner thighs.

"Relax. I just love teasing you." He chuckled and put my leg down then picked up my other leg and put my other wedge on. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and was standing between my legs. He hovered over me and places multiple kisses on my lips. I kissed back and laughed as he rubbed my sides which made me ticklish.

"You're laugh is so cute." Ben smiled and helped me up. He smacked my ass before going to grab my purse for me. I shook my head playfully.

"You're so obsessed with my ass." I giggled.

"Who wouldn't?" He winked and handed me my bag then rubbed my ass and slapped it again.

"Babbyyyyy." I whined playfully.

I quickly did my makeup then put my hair in a high ponytail. Ben stood behind me and was massaging my back as I did my makeup. It took me an hour to do my makeup which I was surprised Ben didn't stop. He waited patiently as he massaged my back.

He leaned in and placed soft kisses on my exposed back. "You have the sexiest back ever... it's so toned and muscular and the curve of your spine drives me crazy." Ben said softly as he admired my back and massaged my lower back a bit.

"Hmmm you're trying to get me to give you something huh? You're being so nice to me and gave me a long massage."I said and was joking.

"No baby. I want you to feel comfortable when we walk through the stores. I know the baby is heavy and strains your back muscles from standing too much." Ben said genuinely and hugged me from behind as he rubbed my belly.

"I'm kidding baby. You're so sweet." I smiled and turned to face him.

"I love you so much Jennifer Lynn." He whispered and kissed my forehead softly then kissed me.

I kissed back and deepened the kiss.

Sera walked into the room and saw us.

"Uh mom?" She asked.

Ben pulled away from the kiss but held me close still.

"Yeah honey?" I said to her.

"Can I go shopping with you guys? max and Cy left to their friends house, Violet is gone with Sam." She asked.

"Yeah baby, of course." I pecked Ben's cheek then went to go hug sera. She smiled at me and hugged back then leaned down and hugged my belly.

"Hi my forever little bestie." Sera said to my belly and smiled then stood up.

"My queen and my princess." Ben said and hugged us . We both hugged him tight then we left to the store.

As we were driving, Sera was in charge of the music. Sera put on Only Girl by Stephen Sanchez. I was a bit confused because I've never heard this song before. "Baby won't you be my girl, your love it's got my head in a twirl" Ben sang to me and held my hand. I was surprised because I didn't know Ben knew this song. Both him and Sera were singing. I laughed and held his hand and took a video of him and Sera singing.

After the song ended, Sera put on Yellow by Cold Play. I looked over at Ben because this is our song. He played it one day when we got Dunkin and it became our song ever since.

Sera smiled as she watched her dad and I hold hands and sing along. She took a video and sent it to the group chat she has with her siblings.

Sera's Pov

I was surprised to see my parents be all in love. Truthfully I never knew that they'd get back together and be an item again. Mom has been through a lot and seeing her go from how she was in Paris to now this, being happy with my dad... it made me feel some type of way. I know my dad has been on and off with his sobriety but this time I think he's changing for good...

I looked down at my phone as it was going off.

Max🧸: "byyyeeee mom and dad are so cute. Omg. 🥹💙"

Cypher 🐝: bro they're cute af. Mom looks so happy.🥰"

Vivi🦋: "omg! They're so in love again 🥺💘 Sera if you're playing the music, put on Those Eyes by New West. Moms gonna crrryyyyy. Dad knows this song by heart. Send us a vid when you do!!"

Me: "👌🏻 got it."

I put on the song Violet told me to put on and dad immediately started singing to my mom. She looked at him and she got emotional and overwhelmed.

My dad took her hand and kissed it softly. I took a video of that moment and dad singing to her then sent it to the gc.

Cypher🐝: "bro omg. Vivi, that was a good choice 😭💘"
Max🧸: "bye omg. They're so stinkin adorable🫶🏻"
Vivi 🦋: "aawww omg!🫶🏻"   

I laughed softly as I read the texts. My parents make me feel so happy... I can't believe they're together. I just wonder when dad will fully move back in and get rid of his apartment...

To be continued...