"Oh my god." Violet laughed.

I shook my head softly and laughed.

"Anyways mom, join us for our girl day? We're going to start it off with brunch then go shopping after." I smiled.

"Of course! Let's goooo!" Lupe said and went to violets room to say hi to Sera and Cy. She gave them both a big hug and $100 each.

"Thanks grandma!" Sera and Cy both said before giving her another hug then leaving to go get changed. Violet and I entered the room.

"Here mija." Lupe said and handed Violet her credit card. "But whatever you want today, my preciosa." Lupe added and kissed her forehead.

"Mom, you can't just give her your card. She has her own money you know." I said to my mom.

"Baby, let me spoil my granddaughter okay? You go change and get ready to go out." Lupe said to me.

"Grandma, it's okay. I have dads credit card." Violet giggled and handed back Lupe's card.

"Nope, I don't want it back until you purchase something today." Lupe put her hands up and insisted Violet take the card.

"Fine." Violet laughed and hugged her tight.

"That's my girl." Lupe smiled and hugged her back before her and I left Violets room. I left my mom and went to go change. I changed into a simple outfit and switched my things from my Chanel bag to my Christian Dior tote bag. I had on Ben's plaid shirt along with some leggings, knee high white socks and some basic air forces along with a Red Sox fitted baseball hat.

I walked out to my mom and she looked at me.

"You look like a teenager." She shook her head softly and hugged me. "You never age and that's the Lopez genes." She added and giggled. I laughed and hugged her back.

The kids came out of their rooms and were all wearing graphic tshirts with shorts and vans and air forces.

"I guess I'm the only one who didn't get the memo." Lupe laughed softly as she looked down at her Gucci graphic tshirt, black jeans, and gold Gucci sandals.

"You still look good mom." I smiled at her.

"Yeah, grandma. You look amazing and summery." Cy smiled.

"Thanks honey." Lupe said and smiled. We left to the garage and got into my white Cadillac. I opened up the garage door and started the car then put my seatbelt on and was breathing a bit heavy since it's hard for me to breathe when the baby is sitting a certain way in my belly.

I drove off to my favorite brunch spot in LA. It was a bit of a drive but the kids, my mom, and I don't mind driving for an hour. We finally arrived and I parked my car in front of the restaurant and handed my keys to the valet worker then walked inside of the restaurant with the kids and my mom. Thank god there was no paparazzi this time.

We got seated at a somewhat private area and were handed our menus once we sat down.

My phone started ringing so I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi beautiful. How's your morning been?" Ben asked.

"It's been good. The kids, my mom, and I are out here in West Hollywood for brunch. How are my boys?" I asked.

"We're good. We're in Thousand Oaks filming a scene for a commercial. The boys are directing a bit, but boy oh boy... we have a little director in the making. Babe, you won't believe how great of a director Max is. He knows what to say and do without me telling him. It's as if he has been working in the industry for years. He's so talented." Ben said excitedly.