Nothin' On You

Magsimula sa umpisa

I noticed Jenn looked uncomfortable so I stopped and placed a pillow under her shoulders so she was more comfortable. I lifted her legs a bit and held her hips as I slid my tip in and began pounding away. Jenn gripped her breasts and held onto them as I was thrusting hard making the bed shake and the bed frame bang against the wall.

I moved her onto her side and held her leg up as I went in deeper, hitting all the right places. Jenn was moaning loudly and crying out my name.

After a few minutes I immediately pulled out and came all over her ass. "Fuck.." I groaned as I stroked my long shaft. I watched Jenn wipe my cum off her ass and lick it off her finger tips as she looked at me seductively. "You're so hot." I said softly in a low raspy voice.

"You make me hot." Jenn giggled and rubbed my side. She pulled me down beside her and kissed me deeply. I kissed back and pulled her close. We both fell back asleep in each others arms for another hour.

After an hour, I woke up slowly and took a quick shower then got dressed. I was going to get us some food but Jenn had woken up as soon as I was putting my watch on. "Where are you going?" She said softly then yawned.

"To get us food." I said and walked over to her then placed a kiss on her lips. She kissed back and bit my lip softly.

"Can I come..? I'll shower real quick." She said and I nodded then sat in the chair as I waited for her.

She showered then quickly blow dried her hair and got dressed in a big blue summer dress. She put some sunscreen on then slipped on her door slides and walked to me.

"Let's go." She said and I got up. She walked out first and I walked out after.

We didn't notice but a paparazzi took photos of us.

We walked down to the corner food market that had fresh fruits and a small deli.

The part of Malibu we were at was secluded and only locals are here. While we were in the store, Jenn got a text and she immediately showed me.

"Baby look what Benny sent. He said "having fun I see." Jenn said she handed me her phone and was laughing. I looked at the photo that Benny sent.

 I looked at the photo that Benny sent

"Oh my god. I look drained." I said and laughed.

"Because I'm magical..." She whispered in my ear and we both smirked at each other then continued shopping.

We came back to the house after we got some groceries and I cooked us both some steaks and baked potatoes. Jenn was craving steak so that's why we bought it. We both didn't want to go out to dinner but wanted to stay home together and cook.

"Can I help?" Jenn asked as she looked up at me.

"No, I'm okay princess. I'll cook dinner for us." I said as I kissed her forehead and continued to prepare the food.