@Louis_Tomlinson: On our way to our close friend's place :)

@Harry_Styles: Sitting beside @Louis_Tomlinson and enjoying it. ;)

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Harry_Styles I know you're enjoying it :))

@Real_Liam_Payne: I guess Larry is real right now. But they ain't gay ;)

@Louis_Tomlinson: @Real_Liam_Payne LARRY IS FOREVER

@Real_Liam_Payne: @Louis_Tomlinson Says youuu

@Harry_Styles: @NiallOfficial Two cats are fighting.

I look at Harry for joining me in their craziness. "C'mon Nialler! Join in the fun!" Harry cheers.

@NiallOfficial: @Harry_Styles Maybe they're jelous of Narry ;)

@NiallOfficial: @Real_Liam_Payne You better stop biting up Louis' ass and keep your eyes on the road or else we're all dead.

@Real_Liam_Payne: @NiallOfficial FIINNE PARTY POOPERRR

"Mate, I'm serious."

"You're still a party pooper." Liam  said with the same reaction as Louis, tongue stuck out at me.

 "Are we there yet?" Louis whined and kept on pouting. 

"Louis, we've only been on the road for thirty minutes. This ride lasts for not less than four hours. We're st-" Liam answered but was cut off.

"FOUR HOURS?!" We all retorted. This is mad. Four hours to get to Dani's flat? This is just so crazy. Maybe she does wanna get away from me.... I'm so jullible to think she would live near our flat, but I was wrong

"And, we're still like three more hours away, so start to feel comfy because its a long long ride." Liam states and points back his attention to the road.

"Well, this better be a worthwhile trip." Harry says and snuggles more with Louis.

"I hope."

Dani's P.O.V.

I don't know why Zayn's been really nervous all morning. For one thing, its really strange and sort of stupid. He wouldn't eat breakfast or even drink water. I think he's gone insane without me noticing it. Like wow.

"Zayn, I think you my friend have something troubling you." I tell him. "Mind to share?" I ask and gave him a glass of water. He needs water more than anything else.

He grabs the glass and chugs it down in a minute. He's really parched and I mean really. One last gulp and he's good. "Well...its a long story. Not that long but to summarize it would be best. The lads found out how to track me using my phone and because of Paul. And now....they're coming over soon." He says and I feel really stupid right now. Its really obvious because they can track Zayn using iCloud and its Niall we're talking about. He's a very persistent lad.

"How long before they arrive?"

"About an hour or so." Zayn answers and slides his phone back into his pocket. "I hope the lads don't act like pricks just like Niall on the phone the other night." He chuckles. Its funny but I'm offended. Niall was acting like a prick but he's my boyfriend or ex boyfriend

"Not funny."

"Sorry..." He started to play with his fingers and looking sorry. 

"Its okay, but Niall is not a prickHe just acts like one