Fight Fighters (part 2)

Začít od začátku

"This is as still as I can stay!" Rumble said. Great.

I brought Rumble up to the attic to hide him from Stan, but I found Mabel in there. I guess I can show her Rumble. "Hey Mabel," I said as we entered. "Have you met Rumble, yet? He's my new bodyguard."

"The child gave me a taco!" Rumble stated.

"Wow! He's got a crazy voice! Here, say these words," Mabel said. She wrote a few words on a card and handed it to Rumble.

"Effer...vescent! Apple...fritter! RIBOFLAVIN!!" Rumble read off and I rolled my eyes.

"Mabel, he's not a toy, he's a fighting machine. I'm gonna get him to defend me from Robbie," I explained to her.

"Isn't that kinda like cheating?" Mabel asked.

"I guess so. Well, I'll see you after the fight," I said and started walking out.

Rumble was still reading off the card Mabel gave him. "POOP! POOP AND BUTTS! (a/n idk, that's what the transcript had)"

"Ok, that's enough," I said and took the card away from him. Soon enough we were walking down the street to Circle Park.

"Tell me my opponent's special moves," Rumble said to me.

"Don't worry. As soon as he sees you, he's gonna wet his pants," I said confidently.

"His wet pants will be no match FOR THIS!" he replied taking out a metal pipe and whipped it around.

"Whoa! Where'd that come from?" I asked in disbelief.

"I punched an oil drum," Rumble replied.

"Trust me, you won't need that. Just give him a good scare," I said, making him put down the pipe.

"Yes..." Rumble said and I thought he agreed with me before he picked up a sword. "WITH THIS!!!" he swung the sword around.

I dodged a few of his swings. "This street has really dangerous litter," I muttered. "Rumble, put the sword down. You won't need any weapon," I said cautiously. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. "Let's just get to Circle Park without anymore distractions."

Soon enough we arrived at Circle Park at 3 o'clock to see Robbie waiting there. I made Rumble hide in the shadows. As soon as Robbie saw me, he walked over to me. "Well, well, well! Look who decided to show up! I thought you chickened out. You ready to settle this like men?" he asked me.

I walked up to him confidently. "Look dude, I don't think you want to fight me. Let's just call this thing off before someone gets hurt," I said to him.

"You scared, huh? Is that it?"

"Okay, dude! You asked for it!" Time for my secret weapon. I snapped my fingers to let Rumble know he could come out. Rumble came out of the shadows and stood in his fighting pose.

"Who's your friend? And why is he...blurry?" Robbie asked me.

"This happens to be the greatest warrior that ever lived!" I replied with a smirk.

"Yeah, right! Hey Eye Pach, what did the kid promise you? More tape for your forearms?" Robbie teased and laughed.

"HOW CAN YOU LAUGH, WHEN YOU KILLED THIS BOY'S FATHER?!?!!" Rumble asked Robbie.