33: Meeting (2)

"I am Ciel. I invited you all here not to ask for permission, but to get the approval of ratification for my members identity. Rude? It is not, I am the one who saves them and I also got their approval.

I'm only doing this for formality and because of rules. Stating that someone is dead is quite inappropriate without verifying their bodies isn't? Not putting the resources to find them and not cherishing your members due to their not so important value.

And I guess? You only accepted my invitation because of the mystery covering me and this land. Deceiving me is no good, so I suggest don't ever do it."

Leaders who are calculating got their hopes broken, those who are no-brainer didn't say anything. It is not their forte to distinguish the words that Ciel said.

Self-interest is what matters to them. About the Elves, they are more on the unique side. As this group is a group of hierarchical race, seeing that no one is a high elf among the rescues, they didn't pursue the matter any longer.

Due to their longevity, their number is minimal. But their knowledge cannot be underestimated because books is different in experience.

There are no immortal race, there is those who have a long lifespan or even have an absurd physique where even if pierced in heart, it can still be regenerated and be alive.

Even the Gods are not invincible, maybe they have long life than others or even to the point that their life expectancy doesn't have a limit, but it still cannot said that they are immortal.

Immortal or Immortality comes from invincibility, even dragons who have the absolute defense and true dragon words can still be slayed.

Everything has its limit, and it is your duty to verify that limit.

"No one? No one having a violent reaction?"

Ciel's asking in the surest way, but still no one talk.

"Then I guess? It is you confirming the ratification of their identities? I, Ciel Clente thank you all for this magnanimous gift. I guess, we can now proceed to the next thing.

It is this thing where, I can verify who is an enemy and who is an ally. I am open in cooperation in a condition that I agreed to it. You can state your purpose now."

The first to talk after that is the Principal of the Academy. Without battling an eye, the principal asked for cooperation. Having the permission to come and go without citizenship in this place.

In the condition that, the Academy will fully cooperate to the Undyed Clan without limits.

It may looks like an absurd condition and a condition that the Academy is at loss, but it is not.

The Principal offered that without battling an eye, having the confidence that it is fruitful. And Ciel saw that, even knowing that purpose he still agrees.

Because he knows this clan better than anyone else, he knows what he can create. He knows the potential. The Academy is also an early advantage that Ciel can take.

The Academy was established for so many years, it is the foundation of this world. It is the source of information in every nook of the world.

It has history that is more lasting than the others. And it is also now sitting at the top of the powerhouses here in this world.

Having that kind of Ally is reassuring. Even Ciel knows that Undyed didn't need it.

The second to speak was the pope.

"The gods bestowed me a power, it is the power to communicate to them. They also decide the flow of my life. But, I guess we are not meant to each other. I asked the gods if they want a cooperation.

They responded by saying, it is insignificant. Thus I conclude that I'll go first, we will not offer you anything because we don't need you.

We may be neutral now, but we still don't know the future if we are going to be an ally or enemy. May the gods guide you"

After saying his last line, he clasped his hand and bow his head. He got up from his seat and starts walking to the door leading outside, this state that Pope Francis agrees but didn't want to be entangled anymore to this clan.

Alleyorta the master of the Wisdom Tower, he said that he will be the last to state his purpose.

The next to state their purpose is Teresa and Megan, they both talk at the same time thus it is not clear.

Teresa let Megan first speak. And Megan state that she wants to subordinated the Undyed Clan. It was shocking.

Even Eram didn't expect that and was shocked. This is a blatant display of arrogance. Ciel didn't say anything and just smiles.

But the next second, Megan disappeared.

Teresa, she offers cooperation in a condition that the floating island will be relocated to her area.

Ciel again smiles and Teresa disappeared.

The other leaders also offers for cooperation but Ciel is not satisfied thus he declined their cooperation. But the elves got an approval.

Ciel cooperates to the elves in the condition that instead of them having the chance to open up a store, Ciel says that he will hire them.

The leader of the Elves agrees, because it is not that they don't have valuables and financially poor. They just don't know how to handle their finance.

What they eat is always greens, they only eat meat during an occasion. Like the ritual for the mother tree, the baptism of the adult elves and the season to hunt.

Elves are good at magic, but it is spirit magic. Due to their natural affinity to elements, they can summon spirits.

Elves are also a good hunter, they live in a forest here in the Academy. Archery is what they are best at.

Ciel hires them not to sell, but to teach their knowledge about spirit magic and archery to the members of the clan. Elves loves sharing their knowledge, so they agree.

Ciel knows that the library that he creates are full of records about spirit magic, whether it is from the past, present, or even theories. His partner also included some of his insights.

His partner even created a revolutionary theory. A theory where if one reads will be enlightened dependent of their comprehension.

Thus why Ciel still agrees? It is becuase he knows that knowledge is something but experience couldn't be ignored too. The Elves are a long lifespan race, a normal elf can be alive up to 600 years, while a high rank is to thousands, and the saint or saintess is up to immortality as long as the mother tree is not withered.

The Elves started their departure, but what they didn't know is them contributing to the Undyed Clan in a form of diversity.

Alleyorta the master of the Wisdom Tower, he is the only one left. And he even scan the area using his magic.

After doing that, he stated his purpose.

Which came as a shock to Ciel.