21: First Mission

After getting separated, only me and Eram are left.

"Our first stop is the hall, let's get mission as many as we can."

Eram only nods, after a second we disappeared from where we stood before.

In front of us is now the door that will lead us to the hall.

Opening the door is a creaking sound, the inside is spacious unlike what we see outside.

Many different races can be seen.

But most of them are humans, there are elves but I think it is a half one. Our appearance attracted attention.

But not that many.

We are wearing our clown costumes. I have bunny ears while Eram here has a wolf one.

The notable is the cards in my hand, some cards are floating on my side.

We now stood in front of a big board. Getting missions that are not connected.

After the application of the missions, we disappeared immediately.

We are now in the middle of nowhere. We're already outside the territory.

"Let's do the Pollution dungeon first."

The pollution dungeon has a rank of B, there's also only one sentence in the description. "Be careful"

The reward is quite generous. But the warning which is the fatality of the mission is rated 5 stars.

This means it is at the peak of danger, some push it will become an A-rank mission.

The Pollution dungeon is located in the Death Zone.

Dungeons are also known as fragmented spaces of mini-worlds.

It is a creation of a high existence or a special item.

Some dungeons are repeatable while some are not. Mostly there are more repeatable dungeons, but all you can get there is mass ingredients.

While the dungeons that are not repeatable, you can get special items, even an artefact is not a problem.

It is called unique dungeons because it is mostly one.

There is also a moving dungeon, it moves its location after some time.

There are also the black dungeons where even your life is not guaranteed, in their estimation.

I know that I'm a special existence, and although I didn't do anything, I am improving.

That is my skill {WISDOM}, improvement in everything.

Even the slightest movement can be said to be an improvement. It is a big exaggeration but it is the truth.

After walking in the Death Forest for a while, we didn't encounter any living things.

Yes, it is a dead forest.

The trees are dead, the soil and corpses are everywhere and even the small lake is not drinkable with dead fish floating.

Death Forest is the haven of Necromancers and Black Magicians, but it is the hell for most classes. Death Forest can be purified, yes.

But that will take a ton of time, even years or forever.

It is not because of the lack of divine power but because of the lack of knowledge about purification.

In front of us now is an orange gate, it is a dimensional rift. It is giving some bad vibes, due to silence only our breathing and heartbeat can be heard.