16: Undyed Territory

The wolf Eram finds a history book, then he sits beside Ciel who's meditating.

He leans on one of the bookshelves and began reading. His other attention is on the book while the other is on Ciel.

The crow already got woke up and also began reading books about thunder.

Although he is the ruler of thunder, he still finds the knowledge of others about thunder to be amusing, he used his thunder as a destructive power but the book he read it used as a shock to his body.

A shock to a heart to start beating again.

Many other uses, so the crow Jack got enlightened and enlightened, his mastery of thunder is becoming more and more.

His ideas of using it are evolving.

Cin on the other side is reading books at a fast pace that left the onlookers dumbfounded, he is reading it fast-paced because of Ciel's spell that he taught him called "Thought Acceleration"

Which can increase the fast thinking of a person, whether it is 100 times, 1000 times, 10000 times or even infinite times.

It depends on the limit of the brain.

Cin's thoughts are now accelerated ten million times, so the way he reads is fast-paced.

Even tho he looks like only scanning it, he is reading it 'cause in his view, it is in slow motion.

There's no sound of him flipping pages 'cause all books here have a silent spell.

The others that keep looking at him started to ignore him.

Now in Cin's mind, he becomes aware of his Magician's mind.

He even becomes aware that he only awakened it recently due to his firm will.

Now in his mind creates a library, this library is solely for him.

It contains the knowledge of magic he learns, the library is keep filling and filling new books.

Eram's situation is different, he reads not fast nor slow-paced. But his understanding of the world of Accra is kept refreshing.

The History, Origin, Era, Events, or so on. The more he knows the more he is enlightened. The confusion that keeps him is slowly beginning to clear.

In the Undyed Territory, Lou transforms into a human figure, he is not handsome nor beautiful.

He looks ordinary but there's an extraordinary aura surrounding him.

He is managing the Territory now, the immigrants are many, he is rather thankful because Ciel is great like he builds this building in a matter of hours.

The desolate territory becomes lively and lively, and the lower district keeps filling the condominium, Ain is the one holding the Clan's token and the points there keep increasing and increasing.

The workers of the Halls already arrived, the Mission Hall and Trade Hall in the Undyed Territory is different from the other, the other Mission Hall has their Mission Boards on the side and the reception in the middle.

While in the Undyed Territory is a small circle with a weird orb that is floating in the middle that you can see everywhere.

It looks like a mini altar and above are letters floating saying "HALL". But once you stepped it you'll be teleported to a large space, the space is a circle and in the middle is a round board where letters are floating above saying "MISSION BOARD" and "RECRUITMENT BOARD" "BUY" "SELL" and so on.

The sides of the space are workers like receptionists and so on. The space is all for one, MISSION HALL, TRADE HALL, BUY, SELL and so on.

Although there's many of influx of people, you'll feel that even though there are 50,000 people here there's enough space and can't be fulfilled.

The ceiling, walls, and ground are non-existent. You can only see the vast universe where asteroids are flying, then it will change to an ocean where large creatures are swimming, to a desert where there's a sandstorm, a volcano where hot magma is on the ground erupting, a snowy field where heavy snowfalls, a forest where animals are in harmony, and so many scenes.

The people who first come will become dazed and pinch their selves like they're not from this world.

This is a space fragment that Ciel created, so even if they try to find it in the whole territory they're not going to find it and the only entrance is that teleportation.

The exit is simple you just need to think of exiting.

So once they know how to exit they didn't panic anymore, this is a new experience for them and also an eye-opener.

This will be called shortly the "Mysterious Hall".

Due to rumours that spreading the territory is having an influx of immigrants, for now, there is an average of 23,000+ immigrants a million points that got collected in a short time is enormous.

A day has passed and this floating island with its mysterious features, halls, and so on is already in the ears of higher-ups.

The spies that migrated there took a record of the place, the enormous floating island, the mysterious all in one hall, the teleportation, the room of one person, the bathroom, the massive clock tower in the middle of the territory, the bubbles above and so on.

Even the letters in the entrance of territory that is floating and keeps encircling the 2.5 miles area "UNDYED" have been recorded.

If you compare this territory to another territory you'll feel bad. Like you're comparing a simple place to an extravagant place.

They may covet the knowledge of how they do that, but they can't move. Because if they who are powerful can't do this, just how powerful is the one who does that?

They're not fools, they can't fight someone where they're not sure they'll win.

Also, that clan territory is still in protect period. It has only been a day since that massive territory was built.

Just how much potential does the leader of that clan have? Just how powerful is that freshman?

So instead of instigating it, they can just become allies instead.

But that needs to be waited for 3 months since in these 3 months, those that in Undyed Clan can not have enemies, allies, 'because it depends on their performance if the 3 months protection period is enough or not.

If they pass their clan will continue, if not they're be disbanded. These 3 months are also known as the 3 months of the judgement.

This is one of the important times for the newly created clan.

But in just one day, a new territory immediately got created out of nothing.

The evaluation is already marked as Unranked but since the 3 months still have not ended, they still have time to expand it or to do the quota.