29: The Leaders (1)

«Data is sufficient to instantly analyze these creatures. Since they also looks like in a state of collapsed, I forcefully break through their mind barrier»

[Plan completed]

Ciel eyes Jack and says.

"I don't know what happened to Eram but he looks like he is not in need of help. It only looks like painful, is it an upgrade?

I am warning you, take care of Eram and don't do anything stupid."

Ciel said these words while his eyes are glowing in red which gave Jack a creepy feeling. He is a mystic but he really can't protest.

Ciel is giving him a different vibe before, his instincts are telling him to only obey. Since he didn't even plan to do harm to Eram he only bows his head.

Ciel then walks to the prisoners.

He started his session, this time he talks to different creatures. There is an elf, human, beast man, beasts, monsters and more.

But this session is also the easiest. The monsters which is the last that he analyzed are numbered in thousands, more than 10 thousands.

But all he needed is a bit of suppression that will engrave in their bones.

Although monsters are a natural enemy, it can't be said that they're not useful. They can be used as pets.

Beasts and Monsters are different, Beasts can have a human form but Monsters can't.

And there is many monsters here who has unique ability.

It is a waste to kill them.

As for the prisoners he got, they are only numbered in hundreds and a tiny at that.

Ciel talks to them through telepathy and since they're newly come from the nightmare experiment, they're easier to persuade.

So just like that, 30 minutes passed. Ciel can see the changes, the monsters is now in a obedient posture. Like they didn't even dare to move.

Humans are lining up and talking with ease.

Elves are in a group, they're beautiful creatures and graceful. Their nature comes back and they communicated to nature.

Beast man is on the aggressive type and docile type. They don't have a leader but there is a sense of belonging to them.

Shapeshifters are in their human forms and they numbered thousands too, they're not that vigilant anymore and is at peace.

The wingmans are floating in the air, their broken wings are fixed already. Their expression is that full of happiness.

Dwarves who is the tiniest are now moving in an organized manner. There is a sense of comradeship on them.

Beasts who can and can't transform in their human form are in a relaxed mood. Although on guard, still relaxed.

The other races that I didn't mention are in minority but they have their different uniqueness.

'What is their exact number?'

«23,294 is their total number. Although the majority is the monsters which takes 45% of that»

'It is still a lot. Let's go back to the territory now. I don't have any reason to stay here anymore.

I also need to do this fast so I can progress to the other missions'

«Understood. The coordination is already set, shall we proceed now master?»

'Yes'