28: I just pick it up (3)

"I'm back"

I heard Eram behind me, I already feel him but I didn't say anything.

After hearing those, I glance at Eram and chuckled.

"How's the harvest? Did it helps you calm down?"

"Yes, I kill the b*tch. I'll give you the harvest later. What is this? How come there are so many? Who are them?"

Eram asked in a slightly confused tone, he glance at the bars but found none. Specially since the appearance of the prisoners before are now different.

And since Eram immediately leaves, he didn't inspect how many prisoners there are.

"Oh? Them? They're the prisoners here. I'll make them members of the clan."

I said those with a hint of happiness.

Eram have a shocked expression like I am speaking something crazy.

I know why he thinks like that. The prisoners before looks like have no hope, they don't even look like someone who has a moral anymore.

They're broken. But now that I said those and Eram who saw the new them. He can't help but be shocked of course.

The previous them and the new them are different. Their aura is although on guard, they still have a different feeling.

Although he didn't saw all of them before, the atmosphere is what gave him the evidence.

Like they are now normal again but also not.

"I just pick it up. Second chance, don't worry wolf, I didn't forced them."

"I didn't say that you forced them, it just left me speechless because how can they change so fast?"

"Who knows?"

'It is because of you that we change'

Those who heard the conversation wants to rebuke the bunny, but didn't dare to.

They really change, it is fast. It is also because of sympathy to others and the feelings that affected them by seeing others who are just like them choose to change.

Then follow the trend.

They eyed the wolf, this guy is giving a solemn atmosphere. Like you cant joke with them.

"By the way, I killed the woman named Silvia. I think most of you know who she is. I am sorry, if you want revenge, you can't do it now.

Since Silvia is already gone. Even a bone is not left spared."

The others didn't say anything and nods, it is also a relief. Although disappointed, they are still relieved. They don't know if they can face that woman.

The news that she is dead is a welcome.

Since Eram is here, he also helps. Even Jack started helping too. But there is that piercing gaze that he's giving me.

I don't care.

Jack on the other hand is shocked to the core. He saw the prisoners when, unlike Eram who got distracted because of disgust, Jack saw them.

He followed Eram but he didn't help him in the fight with Silvia. It is a way for Eram to grow.

So he has more time to observe, he saw the appearance of the prisoners, the slaves.

But now that he sees them again, he is shaken of course. How can they change so fast? Although confused he didn't asked a single question, he can't see thru Ciel.