23: The devil in disguise

'What do you mean by you don't have your memories?'

«As I said master, I am an entity that continues to think.»

'You're thinking that you existed before? And therefore conclude that you're in a locked state 'cause you don't have any memories of it?'

«Correct master, I also think the possibility that my memories will be erased if others make me.

I got the hint that I existed before 'cause of the existence of {CHARITY} and the other non-rankable skills that you can call.

I also got the confirmation when I hacked the system, it is a fragment of the Akashic Record.

If the Akashic Record exists means it recorded the whole existence of the universe, from the start of its creation to the end of it.

The Book of Record is that now acting as a proxy is only a fragment, I can't analyze it since the object is not here.

I need the actual body of the artefact.

Since it is a fragmented one when you created me the system didn't have an explanation for my existence.

Meaning it doesn't have any record about me.

But I know myself thus I do what I think is necessary.»

'Back to the topic, are you going to do a perfect analysis of them?'

«Yes»

'Okay, then start now'

«Understood»

[Analyzing starts....]

The noises are still there, I go back to where I come and follow the path that Eram runs. This path is a bright one, unlike the prison.

There are lights in every corner and the smell is not that disgusting.

It is like a normal path, but the eerie atmosphere makes it not. In the end, is a two-way path, the left and the right.

I first feel the mana in the surroundings to scan the whole dungeon.

It takes me a whole 1 minute, the mana here is denser thus it is easier to scan even though the whole dungeon is a big one.

Eram chose the left part and he's heading to the what you can a fearsome opponent.

But I feel the right path is the one that has a more fearsome opponent. It is not even a half of the one on the left.

If the one on the left is rated as S, then this one can be said to be rated as SSS.

Just the aura is strong enough to make someone feel hopeless. I am not in a rush, I have a clone in the prison.

It is still connected to me.

But there is a slight delay of at least 0.0001 seconds. So my skill needs to be split. A temporary body that can inhibit {WISDOM} and {WISDOM} that is now split into two.

Although the whole performance got reduced, it can be said to be on par. It is a skill that continues to grow.

I go to the right path, my walking pace is not fast nor slow. It will take me at least 20 minutes before I reach that destination.

The mana in the atmosphere is getting denser and denser.

After walking for 25 minutes, I arrive in front of a big door. The door is giving a different aura, once you enter you'll never come back.