1: Accra

I slowly open my eyes, the environment is so noisy. I position myself and what I saw is a huge crowd.

There are so many people, some are laying down and sleeping, some are walking and shouting like they're finding someone and so on.

I scan my surroundings and all I can see is a wide flat land, I am in a grass field and I can feel it. I feel my body and luckily there's no limb missing. I don't know where am I. I don't know where is this.

I scan the area again and it seems thousands of people are here. Many are scared, some are arguing and fighting, and there are those like me who are observing silently.

I am Ciel Clente, a student, and I don't have any idea where I am.

"Lager?" a shout I can hear not far away.

The voice seems familiar so I tilted my head and I saw someone running. I know him. He is Sonin Anka, we're not friends nor we didn't talk to each other. I just know him since we used to like the same person.

I tilted my head again, and I saw who Sonin called. Lager, the man that once I liked. He is staring at me and when my eyes met his eyes, he slightly frowns. I stare at him sizing him up or thinking about who he is and tilted my head again front.

I already don't have any lingering feelings for him anymore. Even though I don't know where am I, I feel calm. I didn't panic like others and I didn't --

"Thank god, I know someone. Hi, Lager" I hear someone say in an intimate tone, it's Sonin.

"Hello," a cold voice said. It's Lager.

I didn't dwell on their conversation anymore and scan the others when I hear footsteps behind me. Before I can tilt my head, my vision got blocked. Someone put his hand to cover my eyes and heard someone say.

"Guess who I am?"

'Huh? Who's this? Why does his voice sound familiar? W-wait? Whaaat?'

I am bewildered inside but my body didn't move even an inch. I racked my brain and I recognize that voice.

"Eram put your hands away," I said in a flat voice.

"Tsk" then my vision returned.

"How are you? By the way, do you have any idea where we are?" Eram asked me while scanning the area.

"I'm fine and I also didn't know"

Eram nod, but no, he keeps nodding like he is thinking. Then he stop and said

"I am playing games when suddenly there's a blinding light around me and when I open my eyes, I am already here. Although I look calm I'm nervous haha, is this kidnapping?"

I didn't answer since I don't have any idea.

"But now I can calm down since you're here," Eram said in an intimate tone and wrap his hand around me.

I didn't protest and let him do what he wants since he is my only friend.

"What do you think of me? A calming tea?"

"Yeah" Eram answered immediately, there was no hesitation in his voice.

"Wanna see hell?" after I said that he laughed so hard and we talked to each other.

Around 1 hour later when I think almost or all of the people here are awake, some mechanic voice could be heard in the area.

"WELCOME TO ACCRA"

The area instantly become quiet since the voice is so loud, with 10 seconds of silence and someone shouted.

"Where am I? Did you know that this is kidnapping?"

"I will report you to the police"

"Who are you? Where are you?"

"Let me back"

Many people protest but I remained silent.

"MOST OF YOU ARE CONFUSED SINCE YOU GOT SUMMONED HERE WITHOUT A REMINDER. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU AGAIN THAT THIS IS ACCRA. WE SUMMON YOU HERE. ALL OF YOU WILL GAIN AN ABILITY, MAGIC, BECOME STRONG, WEALTH, AND SO ON. ALL OF THE IMPOSSIBLE CAN BECOME POSSIBLE IN THIS WORLD CALLED ACCRA"

"I WILL PROVIDE YOU ALL THE FUNDAMENTAL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS WORLD" after saying that my mind got shaken but become stable in a second. And new information came.

This is the world called Accra, it is much larger than Earth, and in this world, Magic does exist. Monsters do exist. Demons and Angels do exist. There are even different races, in Accra, there are 4 human Empires whereas the 4 are equal in power but are always in conflict on the inside. And there's also the academy. The Accra Academy is the most prestigious one.

In the Accra Academy, you can learn swordsmanship, marksmanship, sorcery, and so on. Although it is called Accra Academy it is merely a bridge where some races can interact, that is my opinion.

There are hostile races that can be done the grudge in a battle. There is also a ranking system, and so on. In Accra Academy, you can find different races such as elves, vampires, dwarfs, giants, humans and so on. But you cannot see demons, angels, or intelligent monsters. They have their own and this is what makes the world Accra.

After organizing all of the information I concluded, 'first of all we are summoned here by not one creature but many since the mechanic voice said 'We summon you here, second if there are no demons and angels in this land they have their territory, third those who summon us here are not omnipotent since he is not one but many so that they can summon us here, fourth all races may have leaders or have a leader, and last they summon us here not to help them but they see us as an amusement.

I didn't feel anything nor do I have a grudge against them, but It's weird how calm I am in this situation that is happening right now.

"SINCE YOU ALL NOW HAVE THE FUNDAMENTAL KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU NEED, I WILL NOW GIVE YOU ALL THE GIFTS. THERE ARE A TOTAL OF 3 GIFTS FOR EACH OF YOU, ONE IS A SELECTION OF RACE, YOU CAN SELECT YOUR RACE, HAIR COLOR, EYES, AND SKIN COLOR. BUT YOU CAN NOT CHANGE YOUR FACE APPEARANCE IT WILL ONLY BE DONE ONCE YOU DO METAMORPHOSIS. THE SECOND GIFT IS 10 SKILL POINTS, THERE IS A SHOP WHERE YOU CAN USE YOUR SKILL POINTS, THIS IS THE ONLY TIME TO USE ALL OF YOUR POINTS BECAUSE ONCE YOU DON'T THEY WILL DISAPPEAR. AND THE LAST GIFT IS YOUR IDENTITY, THE IDENTITY IS RANDOM AND THE HIGHEST THAT YOU CAN GET IS INHERITOR, WHICH IS CATEGORIZED AS CROWN PRINCE, CROWN PRINCESS, THE LAST DESCENDANT AND SO ON. THE LOWEST WOULD BE A PEASANT OR SLAVE. NOW LET THE GIFTS BE GIVEN"