5: Beast Forest

"I am Ciel Clente. Now that you know my name take off your shirts."

After I said those words, their faces redden intensely and their breathing become rough. After hesitating for a while they took off their shirts.

'They're not that skinny anymore, the Ain one has a good built, while Bin is the thinnest of them all but you can see that his muscles are all dense.' I nodded my head.

"Now sit cross-legged, endure the pain. Like what I said endure it."

They sat cross-legged, I tap my hands on their backs and then go back to where I am sitting.

"Let's start"

After I said those words, their expression become intense, it is now full of pain. They gritted their teeth but didn't even scream or utter a single voice. They are enduring well.

Black liquids are coming out in every part of their bodies. Whether it is their eyes, nose, ears, nails, skin and some are spilling into their mouth.

Wisdom is the one who is guiding, by now they can feel that something is coming out in their bodies and they let it flow naturally which is painful. After seven straight hours of enduring, they all spat a mouthful of black liquids, in those seven hours they didn't make a sound and only gritted their teeth. What tenacity. Their skins and hair began changing, the fall of hair and the new growth hairs, the skins that started cracking and immediately collapse.

The disgusting smell, Wisdom immediately set a spell to completely vanished it. Now the floor which becomes dirty is clean again. I glance at them and compare them to before, they look handsome.

Ain's body is becoming more muscular and he gave off an intimidating aura. Bin's body also changed from thin to thinner but his muscles are dense, his skin now becomes pale and he doesn't have an aura but you can feel the danger. Cin's body didn't change that much but the area around him is, mana gathering to him and entering his body naturally. While Din's body is glowing, there's a white light coming out to his body.

They glance at their bodies and they feel it, they are different from before. Also since I cleared all of the impurities in their body they got knowledge about their power.

'I didn't do anything, I just clear their impurities.'

<< Wrong, clearing one's impurities means they have awakened their potential. >>

'I see, thanks for the correction. So if one's body got cleared up of the impurities they will awaken?'

<< Not necessary, even if your body has impurities left you will awaken but not your full potential. But since I analyze the impurities in the master's body and the way to cleanse the impurities, I modified it slightly to get the full effect. >>

'You modified it?'

I frown at those words, I know that my skill is abnormal but to the extent that modifying a given knowledge to get the full effect is terrifying, It looks like I still underestimate my skill.

"Get something that will help you cover your body. It seems your shirts don't fit your bodies anymore."

They nodded and get the Blanket in the corner, there are 8 blankets, and they got them and cover them.

It's afternoon already afternoon. I didn't make a meal but I let them eat. After eating I go to a merchant store to buy clothes for them. I let them choose what they think is suitable for them.

I also bought them a weapon since they said that they know how to use it. Cin and Din can now cast a magic spell. Ain now knows the basics of the sword while Bin chooses the scythe.

It is of low grades, the weapons that I bought are low. No, it is already the highest quality in Logana.

I let Wisdom analyze them and I confirm that they can be modified if given the required materials. But since the materials are rare that even the merchant didn't know it, I leave it to next time.

All of us are now wearing a robe, there's a sword hanging from Ain's waist, and Bin is holding his scythe. The same for the Cin and Din's wand.

I don't have a weapon, since it feels like I didn't need it. As of now I only have 67 golds and some silvers and coppers left. Logana is a small city, there's no opportunity here, so I let them collect information. We are attracting a lot of attention since the four of them have a great faces. I am wearing my veil but I am the one leading the group. And since all of us are wearing robes it increases the attention.

Although wearing robes is normal but it is only in the upper cities. Commoners only wear shirts and pants for their work.

Another day passed, and they gathered again and report what they got to know to me. And it seems that there's a warp gate that will let you transfer to other cities but it cost 15 gold each. Warp gates are knowns but not here in Logana since this is one of the poorest cities in the Krypton Empire.

"Master, I heard a rumour that in the capital there is a gathering of youngsters. I heard it in a wandering merchant, it says that Accra Academy will start its enrollment next month and only in the capital there will be a guide." Bin

That's great, but if I go to the capital now, not only I can't cover our expenses anymore, I will be in debt.

"Does any of you got a map or know where to buy it?"

"I got one master," Cin said then pulled out a folded paper.

It looks like Cin is good at taking care, and Bin is got at gathering information. I didn't know about the other two.

I got the map and open it, after analyzing it.

<< Confirm, I estimate a 5-6 days travel from Logana to Capital of Krypton using the normal road. >>

'I don't need to be fast, also we should collect monster materials to sell. To train also. According to the knowledge that I got there is a guild here in this world. Where you can sell your monster by-products.'

<< By using the Beast Forest we can reach the capital in 3 days but since it is dangerous there because of the monsters that are inhabiting that area it will take 12 days or more if we encounter any monsters. >>

'Is it based on myself or group?'

<< If the master is the one travelling you can reach the Capital in 1 day without a break even if we travel in Beast Forest because I can conceal the master. But if you travel with them it will take 12 days or more since they are weak as of now but they will continue to get experience and will become strong as each day passed. Collecting products of monsters will also take additional time. >>

'Then let's proceed in the Beast Forest.'

<< Understood. >>

"Let's travel in the Beast Forest, as of now all of you are weak and couldn't help me much. And if we go to the capital you can't protect yourselves, so let's train."

They didn't protest or what, they just nodded.