6: Mercenary Guild

We proceed to the Beast Forest. The first monster we encounter is werewolves. My skill already analyze them and understood their weakness. I share their weaknesses but didn't help the four fightings them.

As we proceed, more and more dangerous monsters are encountered. Ain and Bin is the one who is growing the most, Ain's swordsmanship has evolved further. The bin is great at assassinating monsters, they died without knowing themselves. As for Cin and Din, Cin rarely has a chance to use magic 'cause of its destructive power, it will only attract more attention thus he keeps minimise the spell he casts, as for Din he has the power to heal, he only uses it to Ain and he can cast a spell too but only the lowest. I am also guiding them, to be precise my skill is guiding them.

I don't know how to use a sword but my skill {Wisdom} knows and every time the explanation, I got the hang of it and know how to fight even though I didn't fight. My battle experience is accumulating 'cause of the scenario in my mind. It feels weird even though I didn't fight directly I got to experience it. I only interfere if it is really dangerous.

It is the same with using Scythe and other weapons. As for spells, I teach a lot to Cin and Din, and they absorbed it quickly. Din can now use buffs and Cin have a specialised spell only for himself even though I can copy it and use it I didn't. Cin modified the basic magic formula and make it to his liking, it is the same for Din but it is a spell for healing, protection, blessing and even buffs, all of the basics he modified to his liking.

They grow quickly due to the life and death battle. Ain's swordsmanship is now sharper and fast. Bin's use of scythe by assassinating is silent, there's no movement and he can even now use clones. A slim assassin with a big scythe but he is wielding it as if it is light as a feather. Cin's casting spell is worthy to be called wonderful, he is not only casting one spell he can even cast four at a time but also his magic is weird, it feels like it ignores magic defence.

<< It is true, Cin's magic has a 100% ignoring magic defence. Let's say that he eliminates the weakness of his spell. >>

'Interesting. I only teach him how to ignore the magic defence but I didn't expect him to exceed my expectation to the point 100% of it is ignored. But if my magic is tricky his magic is bold.'

<< Correct. Master's magic is maximizing damage while minimising consumption. As for Cin even though it is calculated he can't find the answer for not adding additional mana so he can ignore the defence of magic. If the master's magic consumption is normal while maximizing the effect, Cin's magic has a large mana consumption while maximizing the effect. But you don't have to worry because his mana regeneration is also fast so it feels like he is only consuming mana of the average. If any other magician tries to mimic him only 2-3 spell and their mana will now be depleted. >>

'That's also my conclusion. Even though I have a large mana pool and fast mana regeneration I choose to minimise the consumption so I will have a spare for other purposes.'

Well, that's for Cin. Din's way of using his mana is rare since Ain is rarely injured. Din uses the monsters as an experimental subject, he even tried to injure them to the brink of death and heal it. Now I think he is studying how to revive a dead. Crazy.

He also modified his spells, according to Wisdom normal healers will consume a large of mana and mental power just to heal a person who is slightly injured. But Din is another, his mana consumption is minimal while he can cast spell by spell, layer by layer. And I think there's no mental burden, it feels like as long as he has mana he can heal. His mana regeneration is also fast but not as fast as Cin's but faster than average Magicians.

I didn't see a magician for myself but my skill Wisdom confirms it thru calculations. He absorbed many skills and in each of that skills, he analyze and contain information he also understands it and started conducting experimenting with thinking. It also said that every time he got something correct he dismissed it as something not interesting. Even the hologram or system which is colour red, after he analyzes it he absorbed it naturally, as of now I only have {Wisdom}.