15: Jesters and Wisdom Tower

There are still those others but you can see that they can't hold on any longer, the receptionist that serves Eram also fainted.

There's only one receptionist that is still awake but you can see that even him are only holding on.

Eram's face got redder and redder, he becomes mute. The crow in his shoulder already fainted.

On another side, Lager's heartbeat completely stops, but he is still awake, the black dragon also fainted.

Eram got back his courage not he tried to and said in a shaking voice.

"Tt-this i-is i-illegal"

"What is?" Ciel smiles even more which makes Eram's heart beat faster and faster.

"Stop, put on a mask or something. I will die out of a heart attack" Eram said but his tone is shaking and it looks like he will give up at any moment. He only pulls that straight sentence due to his skill "Knight's Will"

Ciel immediately put on a mask that he created, but before he put on the mask he pulls out the veil which makes the other who is holding on faint immediately. There are now only 3 people, which are Eram, Ciel and Cin.

Cin already sees Ciel's beauty in the inn but that is Ciel who only got changed immediately so there's still some process not done. But in the estate that Ciel bought all of the changes, especially Ciel since he stabilises what knowledge he obtained.

Now Cin for the second time sees Ciel's face again, his heartbeat stopped for a few seconds before beating like a drum that will escape from his chest.

But he firms his resolve, he didn't even notice that he awakened the Magician's mind.

Ciel's mask is the shape of a jester, it looks mischievous, like a fool who only knows fun but that's what is scary. The white eyes that gaze at you feel like you've been played.

Then Ciel's clothes also changed, they now look colourful like a clown, but you can deny that it is beautiful. There's no more robe, the uniform change.

He now looks like a mysterious jester, bunny ears also appear on his head. The folding fan that he's holding become a deck of cards.

The hair also changed colour, from long silver-white to a short white with colourful stripes of any colour.

The beautiful and elegant Ciel to a mysterious and playful Ciel.

Ciel then puts another mask on Cin's face, this one is also a jester but has grin features. Like an ', I know it all' face which is annoying but at the same time scary.

His clothes also change from a butler to an intelligent clown. It is still black but instead of a crow suit, it's now a fitted clown costume but still black and yellow-red. His hair which is black with stripes becomes completely black. His head also have a have an ear now but it is a cat's ear which is black.

Ciel then put another mask on Eram, this one is also a Jester but pure of seriousness. His glowing clothes also changes to fitted one, his previous clothes are yellow and crystal in colour, with a carefree aura surrounding him that makes him easily approachable.

Now the aura around him turns from carefree to serious, his blonde hair also changes from red and white to half and half. Clothes that are fitted but coloured red and white. His head also has ears but this one is a wolf which is red one white.

If you look at the 3 of them you'll feel that they're a group of Jesters. The Serious Jester, The Grinning Jester, and The Mischievous Jester.

"Let's go, hehe," said Ciel