18: Deeper Understanding

'How long did I sleep?'

« Answer, master sleep for 3 hours straight. Here are the updates »

[Title "Sage" has been upgraded and becomes Title "Great Sage"]

[Your Trait evolved. " Cold-blooded" becomes "Cold Thinker"]

'Show Status'

[Name: Ciel Clente
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Race: Human
Role: Wisdom Creator
Trait: Cold Thinker
Titles:
-Master of Mana
-Great Sage
-Full Awakened
-Skill: Wisdom]
[Cold Thinker
Rank: Legendary

Effect: Being calm in any situation. Complete Mind Immunity]

[Great Sage
Rank: Legendary

Effect: Knowledge can be absorbed quickly]

« Master acquired new knowledge, thus master made a breakthrough. It is the same for master's title and trait

I also obtained a lot of data, I filtered and revised the data and recorded the important ones. I can now make a total of 7,327,001 books.

The books consist of the whole knowledge of the wisdom tower, the library of the Krypton Empire and records of the skills that have been integrated »

'Is it the real skills? or the theory of that skills?'

« Answer, it is only the theory of the skills. The skills are from the system shop which is unique to the summons.

For example, Ain and his siblings have special bodies and inheritance, if they have a system it will be written like this
[Name: Ain
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Race: Human
Role: Sword Saint
Trait: Sword Heart
Titles:
-Swordsman
-Full Awakened
Skills:
Sword Mastery
Sword Mind]
but since the system is unique to summons this batch, it is impossible to see.

So I recorded it in the book and put the explanation of it, but instead of skills they will know it as a "unique ability". »

'How about you make a system? Different from the system of those who summon us, but still a system that can be given to others especially the natives here.'

« As of now it is not possible, the Master's system is unique. It is me hacking the system. If the master wants a new system you need an artefact that can act as a proxy.

As of now only the Book of Record which is a fragment of the Akashic Record is the reason why the System is available to the summons.

Master needs an artefact like the Akashic Records or the fragment of it, I don't know who controls the Book of Record but I can say that they are many. »

'So that's the reason why those who summon us here can spy on us?'

« Correct, since they share control of the artefact they can also send quests, messages, gifts and so on. Quests have penalties but among them, death is the most used.

It is not death to be exact, it is more like absorbing the soul. The artefact needs to replenish its energy and the soul has the most concentrated energy. »

'I see, so that's the reason why I don't have quests since my soul is not connected to the Book of Records'

« Correct, also those who have non-rankable skills cannot be obliterated. Master's friend Eram Klaus has one, it is {CHARITY} »