24: You're Ugly

On the other side of the dungeon, Eram is battling the human that is in front of him for almost half an hour.

Still, you can see that there is no opening. They are still a match.

The human that is in front of him is an S-rank, Eram feels it.

But the most confusing part is, how the hell in a B rank dungeon there is an S-rank.

A human in a dungeon is not unusual, that is according to the historical records.

Dungeons are fragmented spaces that can only be created by an artefact or a powerful being.

Humans who don't find humanity trustable do ritual worship to the higher beings.

Those beings can either be Gods, constellations, immortal and more.

Despite those, they are called "Powerful beings" or "a being in the high above" in history. But now they are more known as Gods.

Entering a large door, what I witnessed is a human who is writing his memo pad on his observation about the creatures in front of him.

There is a big tank where a creature is inside, some are even doing vulgar actions such as sex.

Some are chained up and have missing body parts. There is also an egg in an incubator but the egg has runes that are coloured red.

A big condensed mana crystal that is coloured red.

It is the mana crystal that is mostly created by intelligent beings. A lot of cores have been synthesised to make a big one.

But the difference is, that this big crystal is unstable and more chaotic than what a magician shall pursue.

Harmony is what most mages pursue, but some pursue a dominant one. Harmony in nature or dominating nature.

Each has pros and cons. Let's talk about it later. Eram as of now is on the verge of erupting.

He is a knight he should be a righteous one.

So it has a big impact when he saw this horrifying sight. He can't stand injustice.

The human in front of him is a woman with big breasts. She has a voluptuous body. She is only wearing a panty and a bra, her body is exposed.

Her face is also somewhat beautiful but Eram didn't even flinch nor look interested.

Eram saw many beautiful beings, and Ciel is one of those who has the biggest impact.

Eram in a clown costume with wolf ears pulled out his rapier.

The woman turned her gaze to Eram, she smiled beautifully and looks confident in her beauty.

But before she could talk, Eram immediately launch an attack on her.

She dodges in a hurry and there is a slight slash on his waist. The woman then realised that the clown in front of him is not interested in his beauty.

She knows that this is a man because of the structure of his body.

He is tall between 187 and 190 cm. He is also muscular, his clown outfit is a fit one, unlike a baggy one.

So his muscles are marked and can be seen although he is covered in clothes.

The strap that connected his pants to his shirt in a crossed design makes his slightly exposed chest the highlight.

So without a doubt, he is a man.

The woman flinch when she realised it, the man is strong unlike those who tried to conquer before. He is also not interested in her which gave her a slight headache.

Her beauty is what makes her do his biddings most easily, but now it is useless.

She took out a staff, then started firing spells. It is more on a destructive side, and black magic and curses are the most spells that are thrown.

There are even poison spells.

Eram also can use magic but now it is only the basics. He thrust his rapier in each spell at no visible speed.

Each thrust makes the spell neutralise and started disappearing.

But the woman is still firing non-stop like her mana has no end.

Then the woman talks in her alluring voice.

"It is rude to suddenly attack without introduction"

Eram didn't answer and only attack more fiercely.

"Oh my, oh my! what a bad temper you have. Should big sis give you pleasure to ease you?" there is a slightly seductive tone in the woman's voice.

"You're ugly" this is the only thing Eram said and start attacking again.

But this one reply makes the woman so mad.

"How dare you! You f*cking clown" the angry woman fired her spell more fiercely.

"I am Silvia, remember that name 'cause I'll f*cking kill you!"

"I'll engrave my name deep into your bones, that even if you didn't die you'll remember me. How dare you humiliate me like this"

This is not the first that someone that she is ugly, but this is the first that someone said that in a mocking tone.

Like she is a fly.

This is the first that she felt so much humiliation. She abandoned the plan she created before and only wants to torture the clown in front.

Her mana pool is large, it also recovers fast. The reason why Eram can't land a hit on her is that she disappeared and appeared.

It is the blink spell.

Although inferior to teleport, it is instantaneous in terms of moving your location.

Eram can't land a hit and the spells that are thrown makes his move limited.

He is an SS-rank but that is in terms of melee, in terms of Magic he is a newbie. So the spells that the woman throws at him, most of those he didn't know.

He only feels that they are dangerous.

Although they are separated in one rank, it can be said that experience is what makes the woman has an advantage.

But she also can't do anything to Eram 'cause of Eram's terrifying instinct.

The battle continued for more than 30 minutes. Their looks now look haggard, it is short in terms of time but for the woman, it is the worst.

Eram is learning fast, as the fight goes on Silvia feels that the advantage is disappearing.

She started to get exposed and exposed and that accumulated to the damage in his body.

Eram didn't give Silvia a break, he becomes even more fierce. His thrust becomes faster and faster. In this battle, he gained a lot.

He saw new paths on how to use a sword, although the rapier is not his main sword type, it is still a sword.

"Let's end this! Sadly, you didn't fulfil your wish"

After saying those, he thrust his rapier at a much faster pace. He gave his all. Silvia can't even use blink 'cause her concentration is not the same because of the injuries she accumulated.

Eram saw this opportunity and thrust his rapier with all his might.

The point of his rapier pierces Silvia's stomach then it got pulled out and now it pierces his arm.

Until Silvia's body is full of holes, blood is oozing non-stop. Silvia eyed Eram with a hateful gaze before she gave out.

Eram pierces her head and heart.

The beautiful woman before is now no more.

"Let's find her journal. Maybe I could gain something. Ciel is fine I think, with that power even I can't assure that I'll win."

Eram then started looking for records.

The creatures in his surroundings are making noises, but he didn't free them. It is not known whether they are a friend or a foe.