25: Silvia's Journal

Eram who is looking for records found a book. The cover is coloured purple and the font says "Journal"

The book is containing an aura of death.

Eram opens the book and the first page says.

"I am Silvia Gregor, and I am a follower of the God known as [The Fallen]"

"The night of the snake, the two moons are merging. I who am part of the research lost hope when Michael said-

"All we need is to offer our soul to the Gods and they will help us, they are the gods that we can only trust"

what he is talking about is a group of gods who are doing prophetic messages every decade."

Michael? Eram who read the history book in the Wisdom Tower knows someone who is called Michael.

He is a Great Magician, part of the Dragon race. He is one of the founders of Magic, he helped humanity develop.

It is a figure in the past, more than millions of years.

"I am a little magician at that time. Michael is a descendant of the founder Michael.

He has many followers because of his great knowledge.

Because of his wise actions.

Because of his accurate decisions.

He is our hope, the hope of the lowest nobles that can be considered a commoner.

He is the hope of the people.

But that hope shattered in that one sentence."

Eram continues reading.

"How can we trust the gods he is speaking of when even the gods the humanity worshipped for more than a millennium didn't reply to our desperate wishes?

I am so disappointed that I immediately leave. The trust that I gave got shattered.

I am in disbelief. Not only me but many."

"The two moons finally merged. The judgement day is finally here.

I who didn't believe in Michael is alone, I didn't converse with the others.

In the darkest tunnel where I am watching them being slaughtered, IN THE DARKEST TUNNEL WHERE I AM WATCHING THEM BEING SLAUGHTERED.

My once comrades, we are the same believers of Michael. They who still believed in Michael had died in a clueless state."

"I am full of anger at myself, why am I weak? why I didn't have the power to speak? why am I afraid? why? why? why?

What did I do wrong? Where did it go wrong? What did I do? what? where? what? where?"

"I am questioning myself that time, I am full of chaotic thoughts. I don't regret my decision but I regret my actions.

If only I pursue more. If only I were ambitious more. If only I were strong. If only, if only.

I am 24 at that time because the summons is the ones dominating the world, we are being ignored."

"The night of the snake, where he sheds.

The howl of the wolfs that are in pain.

The cry of the lion and the birth of the dragon.

That prophetic message, I didn't know nor did I pursue to know.

I only know what that means when I encounter remnants of God. [The Fallen]"