2: Wisdom

Although some are still complaining, the Mechanic Voice didn't do anything, it only give gifts and didn't even care about our opinions. It is useless to argue with someone who is not willing to listen.

After saying those we saw a hologram in front of us, no I saw a hologram in front of me and I bet the others too.

[Name: Ciel Clente
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Race: Human
Role: None
Trait: None
Titles: None
Skills: None]

Then there is an avatar of me on the right side, If I tap my hair it will widen and I can change any colour, same with the eye colour, skin, and even race. I can't change my face appearance but I don't have a problem with that since changing your hair colour and eye colour is a big change in your appearance. I choose the white-silver colour for my hair and milky skin and as for my eye colour, it is white. I look like a pure soul, it is attractive but also unique. My race is still human but I do not look like it.

Once I'm done with my first gift, I open the second gift and another hologram is in front of me. This hologram has a set of words and there's a number on the right side of each word. It looks like a shop. Above there's a diamond sign and have a number 10. It is the skill points. I quickly browse thru the skills and there are 3 types of skills I can see. The Common, Rare, and the Unique. Each skill has a quantity, the Common have an infinite sign, the rare has a limit and the unique has only 1. Each common skill cost 0.5 points, the rare are ranging from 2-3 points, while the unique is 5-10 points. There are only a few unique skills and what caught my attention is.

[Ego
Rank: Unique

Can have your second ego, it does have the same intelligence as you but is emotionless.

Cost: 5]

[Analysis (47)
Rank: Rare

Can analyze any subject, whether it is alive, dead, or an object.

Cost: 2]

[Record (31)
Rank: Rare

Can record anything that you see, know, taste, hear, touch and smell. Although it is only an appearance and does not provide any information it is still useful.

Cost: 2]

[Fusion (infinite)
Rank: Common

Can fuse anything but it depends on success, does not mean that you fuse it, it will succeed. A fuse that does not succeed will make the materials that use disappear.

Cost: 0.5]

[Intelligence Enhancement (infinite)
Rank: Common

Can enhance your intelligence, whether it is doubled, tripled, quadrupled, or infinite enhancement. It depends on your luck. A brain that cannot carry the enhancement will stop working that will lead to not thinking and death.
Caution: This is an extremely dangerous skill.

Cost: 0.5]

I was shocked by the Intelligence Enhancement but I still found it interesting. As of now, I am rambling. I will fuse the skill of Ego, Analyze, Record, and Intelligence Enhancement to create something. Since that is only my ego and not my actual brain it will not affect me to death.

Once I purchased all of the skills that I need, I immediately fuse them.

[Attempting to fuse the Unique Skill {Ego}, Rare Skill {Analyze}, Rare Skill {Record}, and Common Skill {Intelligence Enhancement}]

[Attempting...]

[Attempting...]

[Attempting...Successful. Fusion Successful. You have obtained the Skill {WISDOM}]