9: I Cook

Ciel woke up, it is already morning. Most likely I slept for around 8 hours. My mood is good, let's prepare breakfast for everyone.

I feel the house and they're in their rooms. I immediately go to the kitchen on the first floor. There's meat in the warehouse, due to magic the meat is still fresh.

Now let's see what is available. There's flour, hard bread, fresh meats, and oh let's make it.

It's time to shine for my otherworldly knowledge. I first cook rice, let's make fried rice.

I marinated the meat in a mixture of sauces. Magic is convenient. Now let's make fried meat. I cover the marinated meat in flour, egg, and crushed hard bread and then deep-fried it in oil, don't know what kind of oil is this. Olive? Meat?

For the rice that is cooked I let it cool down, of course by using magic. Now let's make fried rice and special sauce. For fried rice, I saute the small pieces of vegetables, then add some scrambled eggs, poured the rice then some soy sauce, pepper and salt. It is easy I also added ground vegetables that are now powdered. For the sauce it is easy, I saute the garlic and onions, add a bit of water and then flour if it is now mixed well add some soy sauce and the mushrooms, salt and pepper. Now, this is what it tastes like, gravy.

I am now done, and they've already done with their rest. The smell doesn't spread in the house 'cause I controlled it so they can concentrate. It is smell delicious, since they are all coming down I let the smell spread.

Cin thought that the master is still sleeping, the same for others. But when they are about to go down to the first floor they smell something, it smells like food but it is foreign. The four immediately follow the smell that leads them to the dining room. Then they saw Ciel sitting in one of the chairs while looking at them, he then said.

"I got awake so early so I prepared some breakfast since all of you are here. Let's eat now."

The four didn't say anything but immediately sat down. This is the first time that Ciel cook. So they're nervous, in their travel their master never cooks but he teaches Cin how to cook.

At the table there is some weird looking food, while they are travelling they only grill meat and so on. But the food on the table looks like something, there is golden looking something, colourful rice, there's also a weird-looking sauce. Although all of those feel weird it still looks good in the eye.

Ciel is the first one to move, he put some colourful rice on his plate and the golden looking thing, and he also poured some sauce onto a separate plate.

Ciel didn't talk anything but start eating, when his fork hit the golden looking thing it gave some sound and Ciel immediately bites some, and a louder sound got heard. His spoon has some colourful rice and he eats it. Then the second thing is the dip the golden looking thing in the weird sauce and after that, he eats it. Ciel is nodding his head and saying in a low tone "Not bad."

After some bites, Ciel looks at the four and when he saw them not eating, he immediately explains "Oh, this one is called fried rice, this sauce is gravy, while that golden looking thing is deep-fried meat. You can pour the sauce into your rice or dip the meat. It is your choice, don't worry it is not that bad."

The four immediately got back to reality and then started eating, Ain is the first one who took a bite, he didn't say anything and then continue eating as if it is a race. Then the three immediately took a bite, just like Ain they panic and immediately hurried.

Ciel saw this but only smiled, I think they like it. Then he continues eating.

When Ain took the first bite, he feel alive and couldn't forget this heavenly taste. That is the same for the other three. Bin and Cin try pouring the gravy on their plate and it is more delicious when Ain and Din saw that, they tried it too and got addicted.

After emptying the table, the four leaned in the chair and then got back to reality. They apologized instantly but Ciel only asked them if they like it. The four nodded frantically. Ciel nodded and didn't say something, but what Ciel didn't know is the four take that taste as divine.

"I'll hand over the way how to cook it to Cin. I'll go to the library and read some books, as for you all, do what you want."

Then Ciel immediately disappeared, Cin didn't feel any disturbance in the mana in the surrounding, there was no sign that a person use a spell or so on. Master's spell is unique.

After cleaning the table, they immediately do what they want.

---

"Report. They are staying in the west, they bought an estate there. After buying the state, it got covered in the barrier that will alert them if there're intruders and can also protect them from an attack outside. The magicians tried to break it but they couldn't, the barrier's mana supply is from the surrounding like a cycle, not like the other that uses mana cores. Archmage Norel is studying it in secret but he said it will take years for him to complete it."

"Hmm" the young man just nodded. "What do you think Ariel?"

"Their group is mysterious, the healer is even better than the Vatican's priest, I witness it myself and all I can say is only a Saintess can rival that guy. The magician who is likely to be named Cin, that one acts as a butler but his magical abilities are fearsome. The "Wind Cutter" that he cast is beyond the current knowledge about Magical Theories we possess. I also saw a swordsman there and he is likely to be the strongest among them, then the one who carries a scythe does not feel human or alive at all. And the guy who has white-silver hair is most likely their leader. I don't know why but, even though he feels ordinary he doesn't feel ordinary. If we fight them, I estimated 50% of winning." the girl named Ariel said in a flash.

The young man only nodded.