3: Awakened

The smell is so stinky. It smells like garbage. I scan my area and what I see is people who have no life in their eyes. They are staring in the empty air lifeless.

I got up and feel myself. I saw my silver-white hair, it has the same length as my previous one. My skin is like milk but I look so dirty. Although it is dark here I can see myself, it feels like my eyes got enhanced.

I instantly walked ahead in the light. Once I am out what I saw is a huge building, people are walking and a carriage. There's even someone riding a monster?

[Analyzing the surroundings...Complete.]

<< This is the Krypton Empire, one of the four great empires. Master's identity is a peasant, I already analyze the memory of the body and it has no one left. Thus I didn't assimilate it to master, We are in Krypton Empire and this place is called Logana 'The City of Crime' this is a place where 80% of the population is commoners and peasants. The rest are Merchants, A Noble who is a Baron, Criminals and so on. This is called 'The City of Crime' because most of the peasants are snatching and there are even slave traders. All crimes can be found. >>

'Thank you

I'm grateful that there is someone who can provide me info with information and also can talk to me.

I walk to the side and find a store that is selling what I need. I immediately open the door and a man who have a big tummy approached me. He frown at my appearance but didn't chase me out.

"Welcome, what are you looking for?"

"I need silk, needles, a fabric, leathers, scissors..." anything that needs for making cloth.

"Wait" he immediately get all the items that I said and put them in front of me. "What kind of fabric, customer?"

"The light one is the same for the leathers. I need white and blue."

He nodded and immediately got it. I am the one who chooses the quantity, so there is no problem.

"A total of 13 silvers"

I gave him 1 gold coin and he immediately give the change. The currency is copper, silver, and gold. 100 copper is equivalent to 1 silver, and 100 silver is equivalent to 1 gold.

Once I got my chance, I immediately wrap those I bought and exit the store. I found an empty house, this looks old and there is no one living here anymore because the house is old. I entered it and scan the interior.

It is big enough for 1 person, there are no beds, it is merely a space. There's a table and chair. I put down what I bought in a corner and exit the house. There is a well outside and I immediately clean the house and wash.

I can see my reflection in the water, silver-white hair, white eyes, milky skin, a lip that look soft and pinkish, my white teeth, and even my eyebrows and eyelashes are silver-white. I do not look like a human but it is not rare in this world that a human does not look like a human.

After washing myself, I immediately got to work. I ask my skill if there is a related skill regarding craftsmanship and there is. I immediately cut the leathers to make shoes and belts for myself. It is a mix of white and blue. I do the same in fabric and make a shirt, pants, a robe, a veil, and so on.

The shirt and pants are more like blue but have a line of white, the robe is white and has a small line of blue that are everywhere. There's also a symbol that is a combination of C and C. Like a combination of 6 and 9. Once I am done it is already night. I didn't even eat but I don't feel hungry.

<< Master, I recommend getting out all of the impurities in your body so mana can start to flow. It will also enhance your strength. >>

'What should I do?'

<< Getting out the impurities in the body is a harsh process, but don't worry you will not feel any pain master 'cause I already calculated what to do to get out all of the impurities. >>

'Ok, let's start

I sit cross-legged and calm my breathing.

I feel like someone is making a move inside my body and it feels like guiding, then with no pain, immediately vomit tons of black liquid in my mouth, some are in the body. My skin feel cracking but I didn't feel any pain in it, instead, I feel refreshed.

My skin crumbled and my hair is the same. But new hair immediately grows. It is now much longer than my previous one and more smooth.

I smell a disgusting smell, when I open my eyes I saw that there are black liquids around me and they smell so disgusting.

I exit the house and wash again, I also clean the house. Then I see my reflection in the water under the moonlight.

My skin is now glowing, with long silver-white hair, and I have also grown taller. It feels like a flower that is already in bloom, blooming once again.

I entered the house and try my new outfit. It doesn't fit anymore.

<< Mana is now gathering in your mana core master, and it is the purest sense I am eliminating all the impurity of it. There's a spell that can alter the shape of any clothes so they can fit in the body. Would you like to apply it? Yes/No >>

'Yes,' that's convenient.

Then the clothes glow and they immediately alter their size according to my size. I exit the house and find a restaurant.

I am wearing a veil so I didn't attract that much attention, but I still attract attention. I enter a restaurant and find a seat.

---

In the capital of the Krypton Empire, in the palace. A handsome man was sitting cross-legged and a small black dragon is flying around him.

The black liquid is leaking into his body. He is gritting his teeth while enduring the pain. In the next minute, he vomit a black liquid and his skin began crumbling, his hair began to fall and starts growing again. The small black dragon slightly raised its hand and a different kind of darkness envelop the black liquids and it instantly vanished.

The man slowly opens his eyes, pure black eyes that looks like an abyss, his dark purple hair that is now long, and his pale skin. He is a handsome man already but now it feels like he is a being that shouldn't be touched or cannot be touched. There's a different aura around him now.

If Ciel will see this he can tell that this man is Lager. Lager Silva was the crown prince of the Krypton Empire. His name in the previous world and this world is the same.

The small black dragon said "Congratulations, master"

Lager only nodded and start thinking.

"The Accra Academy's enrollment will start next month. I should prepare. What do you think Black?"

"You should start to study swordsmanship or magic. So you don't have to reveal your power."

Lager nodded and enter the bathroom. He washed and starts dressing. He exits his room and starts walking in the hallway. Every staff that sees him is bowing their head and greeting him but he didn't reply.

Lager enters the dining room and at the long table, there are the Emperor, Empress, the two Mistress, the two Prince and the only Princess.

Once he is seated the Emperor starts talking.

"Next month the Accra Academy will start its enrollment. I would like all of you to enrol and start to study. Is there any question?"

"No, Father" the Princes and Princess.

Lager didn't reply but the Emperor didn't question him, since the previous Lager had already decided to enrol in the Academy.