10: Academy

The days passed, and tomorrow is the day when the Academy will open.

In the last few days, there is a qualitative change that occurs in the four, whether it is appearance, temperament, behaviour, prowess, or even their knowledge.

Ain changed, as in all, there are no more the beggar Ain that goes to the raw Ain, now he looks like a gem that is polished slightly. His handsome appearance and large build are no more, his black hair completely turns white, eyes that are yellow now become crimson-red. His large build is now balanced, waist that is not too thin but not too thick, the same for his chest, his height also improved.

Especially his gaze, if before it is somewhat fierce and sharp, now it is completely cool. From a handsome boy to a completely handsome young man.

Bin also changed, his thin body become even thinner. The dark hair becomes even darker, although he is pale before now he is completely pale, which added more to his charisma. His gaze becomes emotionless, the colour of his eye is now black like an abyss, having eye contact feels like plucking your soul out of your body.

Cin's changes are minimal, except for his black hair which has now had red and yellow strands, and his eye which is now black-yellow. The way he moves speaks, and even his manners are like that of a butler.

Din is the one who changes the most, golden hair with golden eyes, a gaze that is full of pride, the way he speaks with disdain to others, and although he likes crowds he didn't let them get close to him. He likes fame but hates those who are clinging. His manner of speech is not that mild anymore. And his weapon, although it looks like a wand it is a whip. A sadistic healer.

Their prowess also soars high. They can now control their aura, in the early day Ain only meditate but on the fourth day when he is done he immediately go for hunting, Bin's control of his ability also improves, you can now easily not distinguish between the real body to the clones. Also, he is now so good at gathering information.

Cin didn't go battles, but his attainment in magical theory is more solid, he re-study the basics to the highest tier of spells, even the mana. Din has rented space in the capital, where he does the treatment. Among all of us, Din is more popular, but no one dares to cling to him. His foundation also becomes solid. He also studies different types of bodies, whether it is the bodies of humans, beasts, monsters, elves, or so on.

As for me, I didn't do anything. I only read books in the library, do experiments, and teach the four about what I know.

Now I am reading information that Bin gathers and Cin organize. It is information about the Academy.

Most of it is I already know, but in the information, only one envoy will come here to get the enrolees. Bin also collect information about the likely to be students.

After reading it, I put down the documents. There are no particular preparations, on the last day I only meditate, I let mana cleanse my body, from blood, veins, organs, and bones.

After opening my eye, I let out a mouthful of breath. Cold. I sum myself up. Nothing major changed, only my physique which becomes somewhat more slender.

"Master, the envoy will arrive in the plaza exactly 3 hours from now."

Cin said outside, I think they are ready. I exited the room and speak.

"Let's go"

In the plaza, our group gather attention. Din is a famous healer, while Ain is also a famous swordsman but is only limited to mercenaries. There are mercenaries in the crowd who see us when we register. Their faces consist of confusion.

It is most likely because of the appearance of the four, their appearance changed a lot. The young girls are blushing while glancing, there's even some young man who is blushing. Oh my.

Minutes passed by, and the crowd got more crowded. Three hours later, a portal that is so big appears in the middle of the plaza. The middle doesn't have a crowd and there's no one there. But now by the portal appeared it immediately attracted attention.

A man walked out, he is wearing somewhat paired clothes. The symbol of the academy can be seen in his chest part. He is emanating a peculiar aura. Then after glancing at the crowd he floats in the air and speaks.

"I am the envoy that the Academy sent. There's no need for an introduction because we can be met or not again in the future. Now let's start." Then he cast a barrier where those above the age of 23 got pushed back outside the barrier. The somewhat crowded got lessened. There are more than 23 above and 23 below.

"You can now start entering," the envoy said and put a gesture, the others immediately enter.

We also entered. When I enter I feel a slight headache but got neutralised immediately. Then what I saw in front of me is a large area. There are many portals on each side and people are appearing. The others are ordinary while some have an aura of a predator.

We walked to the side to not attract attention. I see elves, dwarves, demi-humans, and different races. There are even beasts that are big acting like an amount, some are flying. A fantastical sight.

Humans are the ones with the most numbers. There are even commoners, slaves in humans. Some of the elves are gazing with a disgusted expressions at those who bought slaves.

Like me, others cover their faces, but instead of a veil, they're wearing masks.

As time passed by, it got more and more crowded, but there was still plenty of space. As of now, I think more than 12 thousand are here.

The portals are closing one by one, by the time that all of the portals got closed.

"WELCOME TO THE ACCRA ACADEMY!! THERE'S NO ENTRANCE EXAM, ALL OF YOU HERE ARE NOW STUDENTS."

Then a book, uniform, and card appeared in front of us.

"JUST DROP YOUR BLOOD IN THE CARD THEN YOU CAN NOW START. ALL THAT NEEDED TO BE SAID ARE WRITTEN IN THE BOOK, SO YOU NEED TO READ IT. AGAIN, I WELCOME YOU ALL TO THE ACADEMY! MAY YOU SUCCEED IN WHAT YOU PURSUE!"

I immediately drop blood on the card, the card glowed lightly and a ring appeared on the top of it. There's also a blank box in the middle.

The card's appearance is like a name tag, the uniform is a paired clothes, the only difference is there's a symbol of the academy.

I immediately read the book, there's a dorm here but you are the one who will register for yourself. They do conduct classes but you are not obligated to attend. They conduct exams every month, those who didn't pass will be kicked out of the academy. Killing is forbidden but there's a life and death stage in the academy.

The currency is the same outside, but they have points here which is the main currency. New students have a total of 5,000 points each.

There are many ways to get points, the first is to attend classes. The second is to do tasks. The third is a duel, where you can bet. Fourth is the life and death battle, the one who killed his opponent will get the points of the one who got killed. There's plenty more like trading which is you'll sell products, commission, and so on.

There are two major clans in the academy. The Saint clan and Blood clan. Clans are like guilds, and the two major clans who are sitting at the top of the Academy are the Saint and Blood clans. There are plenty of clans in the Academy, according to this book, but the Saint and Blood clans are the biggest.

You can also make a clan for yourself but a minimum requirement is a group of 4. Those who choose to create a clan can get a building. Clans are the powerhouse here in the Academy.
After reading the contents of the book, I immediately walked out of the barrier. I already changed the uniform, the colour of the uniform can be changed. But mine is still the same, I am also wearing my robe. Nothing major changes in our attires, except that a symbol of the academy can be seen on the left chest.

There's also the word "Ciel" on my card, the one ring sign is gone and now it is in the uniform. The four are following me, now I will make a clan for us.

Undyed (BL)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें