14: Beauty

Eram and Lager just glare at each other, but that glare contains everything.

Contempt, hatred, anger, disgust, pity, sympathy and many emotions.

Eram is the first one to calm down and ignore Lager, whose gaze has anxiousness, anger, hatred, unhappiness, restlessness and so on.

Lager got shocked by how Eram recovered quickly, and he recovered too. He's now on high alert, he can feel it. Eram's power, the crow on his shoulder is just like his black dragon. A mystic.

The atmosphere in the hall lightened but there was still this invisible tension. Eram started walking to the receptionist.

"Do you do contact or sell information?"

"We do, if you're going to contact someone it is for 30 points per hour plus 300 points for the use of contact. If the one you're going to contact is not in the Academy, we're sorry we don't provide that kind of service. We do not sell information to others since that is not what we do in our line of work."

"Hmm" Eram only nodded

Lager who heard that frowns and immediately have a feeling about what Eram will say next. And he guessed right.

"Can you please connect me to Ciel Clente, I would like to contact him. If he's a student here or not, I will know" Eram said with excitement in his voice

The receptionist smiles since it is a business, Lager frowns and he got this uncomfortable feeling.

The onlookers resume their doing but some are still looking at them, they're curious.

N/A: Marites

The receptionist immediately does his work, he bought a crystal ball that is not that big and can immediately grasp with one hand. After putting his token to the crystal in the space there at the top of the crystal.

The crystal immediately glowed in blue and there was a *Ting* sound.

Eram didn't wait and immediately grab the crystal ball and said excitedly like a child.

"Hello?"

His reaction left the onlookers and the receptionist dumbfounded, and Lager uncomfortable.

"This is Cin, who is this?" said the voice in another line.

Eram didn't know what to say so he looked at the receptionist and asked.

"The other said his named is Cin and not Ciel, are you sure this is correct?"

The receptionist also frowns but just nodded and said.

"I connected it to Ciel Clente"

Eram nodded and answered the crystal.

"I'm Eram Klaus, I would like to speak to Ciel Clente."

"Master?" Cin said and there's a follow up "Master, the one who called names Eram Klaus and he would like to speak to you"

Of course, they heard it, no the crystal ball is like a speaker so it's loud. It's not for the use of secret talk since the hall is always noisy, so the crystal ball is louder. But now that the atmosphere in the hall is slightly tense, there is less noise so they can hear it.

Then another voice sounded in the crystal ball, this voice although transmitted in the crystal ball is so pleasant to hear like music.

"Eram? Why did you call?"

Eram's body twitch in excitement, this was Ciel's voice. This is Ciel's voice.

The onlookers got in a daze just because of a voice, Lager's siblings also got into a daze. While Lager's heartbeat stopped for a second and continues. Now it is beating rapidly.

"I'm in the Academy," Eram said excitedly

"I know, how would you call me if you're not?" Ciel said sarcastically

But that sarcastic tone is like a bell of heaven to others, it's so pleasant. Eram smiles beautifully.

"Hmm, so where are you? I'll come to you" Eram said, his tone intimate like he is talking to his lover.

"No need, If you're free I'll go to your location right now, just send me where. I'll also introduce you to my companions."

"Hmm, ok. I'm here at..." then Eram look at the receptionist with an asking voice, the receptionist mumbles and Eram smiles "at the Mission Hall 4XC according to the map that the Academy gives, the one written in the guide."

"Wait for a second"

Then a second later as in 1 second later, 2 figures appeared out of nowhere. The onlookers only feel their presence due to Cin's body which immediately makes the mana go crazy and got devoured easily.

They look at the 2 figures and when their gaze landed on Ciel they immediately feel hot, some fainted and so on.

Ciel walks in front of Eram whose eye is getting bigger and bigger. His face flushed red and now he looks like a tomato. The crow in his shoulder also got shy.

Ciel didn't care about the others and only look at Eram, he didn't even glance at others so even though he knows that there is a familiar presence he didn't care. The past is already the past.

In Lager's case, his heartbeat is beating like crazy, the black dragon on his side also got restless like he found the most beautiful creature in the entire world. His worldview of beauty got flipped upside down.

The princes and princess already fainted.

Ciel still didn't care about the onlookers and looked at Eram before he smiled which makes the onlookers crazy.

This is what you call a beauty that will make a nation go to war.

When Ciel smiled the others who are holding on fainted on the spot. But some are still not, but their heartbeat is rapidly beating like drums, and their nose is dripping blood non-stop.

Ciel's clothes can be said to be beautiful but they also enhance his body, even though the robe is large, you can see the uniform that is fitted, he doesn't have breasts but his waist is slim, his neck is white, there's no flaw in his skin. Especially that face that is covered in a transparent veil, his silver-white hair, the delicate features of his face to the fingers, the body that looks fragile that you'll automatically feel the need for protection but has an aura of 'you can only obey me'.

They want to move but they can't.

Even Eram at this point is shocked to the point of having goosebumps, he feels like he sees the perfect creature in existence. Eram knows that Ciel is beautiful even though he is a man, 'cause Ciel's admirers are not only girls, there are even guys and those what you called upper-class people.

On Earth, Ciel always gets this gift that causes envy of many but can't do anything about it. He even appeared in magazines, models, television, newspaper and so on. Ciel is a public figure.

He's more beautiful than girls, more handsome than most boys since he is feminine. He has black hair there and brown eyes, his skin is also flawless. But if you compare Ciel now to the previous Ciel.

There's no need for comparison, it only got enhanced. His now silver-white hair plus that white eyes, pinkish lips that look soft, his body that is fragile and more feminine, his movement that is full of elegance and beauty, skin that is glowing that you'll doubt whether he is a human.

Plus his clothes that are embroidered carefully, out of 10 he'll score 1000.

Now that he smiled, chaos will descend. The gaze that can see thru everything.

"Eram" with the sound of voice-hearing personally more and more people fainted, whether it is the elves, demi-humans, dwarfs, mermaids, spirits, humans and so on fainted in the hall.