26: I just pick it up (1)

"I need to go back to my clone"

After observing the space where we fought, I go back to the way before.

As of now, I can still feel what Eram is doing, he's still fighting and I didn't want to ruin that.

I found Eram lacking in terms of experience in a fight, he may be wise in terms of business but I think he is a fool in terms of battle.

But you can't blame him, I think that is also the reason why he got {CHARITY} which is focused on defence.

On the way back, there is not a single thing that hindrance me. To be exact, it is more like there are none.

After 20 minutes of walking in a slightly fast-paced, I arrive at my destination.

I saw my clone, to be exact myself. He is doing something like tapping the air and elements are gathering in his surroundings, him at the centre.

Then I immediately absorbed the clone, the progress is still the same. It is advancing steadily.

The progress is, first that humans are already done and they're analyzed. The second is 20% - 45% in each race.

Last are those hybrids, it is only 12%.

Since my skill {WISDOM} knows the humans more because I'm a human myself. It is also correct to say that he can analyze humans instantly.

But now that there is an opportunity to know more about other races. {WISDOM} didn't let that chance slip.

I also agree since once analyzed it will be easy a second time.

I started multitasking then, the 3 hours is only applicable if I didn't move.

Since there are no more dangers, I also move.

{WISDOM} is focused on analyzing to make a plan, while I am slowly following the plan.

I gather the humans, most of them are lifeless. From a baby to an adult.

No one is an exception.

Unlike before when there are wailings, cries, and beggings. It is silence that descent.

It is not because of me, it is because of the trauma they had.

The humans are now quiet, unlike the others.

I put a barrier to filter the noise. Then I faced the humans that are in front of me.

They are many, around 700-800. Although they look lifeless, they look like puppets.

There is this on guard feeling. Like they are protecting themselves.

"I just want to ask, how do you plan to live after going out here? If you plan to cause havoc, I'll say it here right now.

I'll kill you right here right now. If you plan to live peacefully that is also a given.

But if you plan to become strong so this situation never happens again, I have a suggestion.

But remember, if you stay that weak. If you still choose peace, if you're that afraid then why don't you just commit suicide?

What's the use of being alive? Is being like this your kink? Kihihihihihihi I like that."

When my speech is done, especially the laughter at the end.

I feel some of them flinch.

They didn't retort what I said, but unlike before, now there is a big difference.