11: Undyed and Mystic

Soon I am inside a building, there are students inside. Unlike us who have only one ring, their uniform has a minimum of two.

There is a young frontman, and on his side are piles of paper. I gave him my card then he gave me a form.

I fill it up, it only consists of the name of the clan, who is the leader, and its members. After giving it to him, he check it first and then nodded. My card which is in his hand glowed and then go back to normal. He gave me my card and a book. Then said.

"You just need your card to touch the card of your members to let it update, we have a real-time update about your members. The book that I gave consists of the location of your place, every three months you will pay the quota to let the clan not be dismissed. The quota depends on the number of its members. Congratulations! May you succeed in what you pursue"

I let my card touch the card of Ain and others. After reading the book, I immediately go to that place. It is located in a special district.

The Academy is big, or should I say that the place is big? According to the guide, the Academy is in the centre, the tallest and largest building that looks like a palace. Surrounding it are small buildings, and then there are four tall towers in the north, east, west, and south.

The tower in the North is called "Combat Tower" where Archery, Swordsmanship, Spearmanship and any combat-related are being taught. The tower in the South is called "Dark Tower" this tower is where Assasins, Poison, Seduction, or anything about the dark profession are being taught.

That's what I read according to the guide, the letters are written in red-black colour. The tower in the East is called "Wisdom Tower" where Magicians, Alchemists, Necromancers, Scholars, Commanders, and so on professions that needed thinking is being taught. This tower is specialising in its wisdom, the guide even has a caution saying "Permanent members of Wisdom Tower have a loose brain"

I don't know if the one who makes this Guide is hostile to that tower. The tower in the West is called the "White Tower" this is where Healers, Priest, Doctors, or anything about the white profession is being taught. They are the complete opposite of the Dark Tower. This tower's design is like a cathedral and it is the cleanest tower.

This is also the smallest tower among the four. But the territory it holds is enormous, this tower is the smallest but also the largest.

Where I am standing is a building, this is bigger than the one I bought in Krypton. According to the manual, the area within 4km is my territory. I let myself float and I fly upwards so I can see the vicinity. Among the four only Ain and Cin can fly freely, Ain uses his sword as a transporter while Cin can cast spells that are related to flight. Although Bin can walk in the air it does still not fly, while Din can cast spells but his mana will be depleted fast.

Their prowess has pros and cons, they are compatible in certain fields while incompatible with other fields. About me? I don't know, but if I guess right, I may be compatible with most of the fields but there may be a field that I can't do.

But what Ciel didn't know is, that the skill that he created is one of the highest skills and also the fraudulent one. Even the Supremes are wary of the highest skills that's why they sealed almost all of the highest skills, but one of them got created again. The one they sealed is still sealed but now it is only a blank slate.

After checking how wide the 4km is, I cast a spell. A large magic circle got drawn out of nowhere but it is only the beginning. Layer by layer of magic circle got drawn, and an enormous amount of mana got attracted in the sky.

A large mana pool is gathered in the centre, it looks like a whirlpool. Then in the centre of it started to form something. This phenomenon attracted the attention of others, although there are no one in the vicinity of the 4km area, those in the tower, the academy, or the nearby peoples. All of them stop what they're doing and only watch what is happening.