32: Meeting (1)

They followed Bin. Bin's walking strides are silent. The hallway is long, there is a red carpet in the ground.

After walking for 5 minutes, in front is a big door.

In that 5 minutes, they glanced at the paintings and murals in the side. There are also statues, and it is unique. The flag symbol that continues to change.

They didn't encounter anyone. It is a silent walk.

The big door opens, inside is a round table. No one is here.

"Please sit, guests. I'll inform the master that all are here." Bin bowed then walks out.

The leaders sit down. They still didn't see anyone. They're not in their territory, so waiting is a must.

No one is impatient, they don't know the full power of this clan.

A minutes later, the door opens again. But it is still not Ciel, but the prisoners before.

They entered the meeting room, the room expanded and expanded untill all of them are here.

The leaders didn't know who they are, but they're still part of their powerhouse before.

The prisoners on the other hand is, some are shocked while some are confused. They didn't know who are this sitting individuals. But some knows.

Those who knows, bowed their head and didn't say anything.

The leaders glance at them and size them up. Some of them are weak but there are also those strong. But not to the point of feeling threat, unlike Bin.

No one talks between the prisoners and the leaders. Those who is part of a race only bowed in respect to the higher-ups.

In that awkward atmosphere, a footstep can be heard.

It is loud.

The door opens again and a handsome blonde man appeared. The crow in his shoulder is emanating a powerful aura.

The leaders and their Mystics that are in the summon space appeared. Different Mystics appeared out of nowhere. But those who didn't have a mystic didn't know it.

Eram who entered the room glance at the prisoners and said.

"Go to the other room, it is getting cramped here"

Although some have a disapproval faces since Eram is not the leader, but he is the vice.

So no one protests in open. They sulked and exited the room.

The room got shrink.

Eram then glance at the leader and said slowly.

"I am Eram, the vice-leader of the Undyed Clan. Ciel will be here later"

The leaders know who Ciel is, he is the leader of the Undyed Clan. Although no one knows his appearance, his name is known to the powerful beings.

Eram sat down at one of the chair, there is an empty chair in his side. Reserved for Ciel.

"I am Alleyorta the leader of the Wisdom Tower. It is nice meeting you vice-leader Eram"

Eram glance at the man who introduced himself. He nods and smiles.

"I am Francis, I am a pope. The leader of the White Tower"

Pope Francis' way of introduction is somewhat arrogant but there is no pretense. He is bold.

Eram likes bold people, so he smiles at Pope Francis. He still didn't know how to distinguish other races besides the unique traits of them.

"I am Leon, the master of the Combat Tower. I am a shapeshifter"