20: Adapting

So my other ego is an unknown skill. It means that the System is now gone but the System is mine. I don't get it.

"You don't have a name?"

« Yes »

"Then what should I call you?"

« ... »

"Uhmm, since you will be the one that will assist me, basically you are my partner, so from now your name is Seb"

« I Seb is the one who will assist master »

And when I check my status again the Unknown(Ex) is now Seb(Ex).

"Please take care of me from now Seb, I'm counting on you"

« Yes »

Seb's voice is respectful. According to Seb, he is a male just like me. To be honest, he is me. Seb will act as my other me, he will be the one who will control my power.

Here in the Empire, kids with the age of 13 can attend the academy to study, but you need to pass the tests first.

Since I only wake up now obviously I can go outside and need to rest. I ate my meal downstairs and after that got up in my room and rested.

5 days later

There are visitors, it is Archduke Rosar and his youngest son who is older than me but only a year. It is a coincidence that when my twin brothers are on vacation in the academy, I wake up.

My twin brother will be back in Academy by next week.

Asher Rosar is a 13 years old boy, he is a handsome boy, the youngest son of Archduke Allon Rosar, the father and son visiting the Clente Barony.

They hear the news that Zin is now awake. So they pay the visit.

On the first floor of the Barony, Asher is sitting on the chair and waiting for his father's instruction. Asher and Zin are not childhood friends nor do they know each other.

The reason why Asher is here in Barony is that his father dragged him here.

Asher who is sitting on the chair is also listening to his father and the man in front of him chatting.

"So Raymond, you said Zin is now awake. I want to see my nephew"

"Haha, Allon you never change. How can my Zin be your nephew when you're not blood-related."

"Raymond, you rude bastard! I am your friend so your child is my nephew and my child is your nephew"

"Hahahahahaha is that so?"

"It is hahahahahaha"

"Well, Zin will be here soon. I already told the maid to call him here. My wife and the twin are in the market so buy ingredients, why don't you eat here? My wife is the one who is now cooking food this past few days since Zin woke up"

"A magician cooking food? What will Cecelia cook? A mana potion?"

"Hey you, if Cecel hears you she might burn you hahaha."

"Well she is a weird one, isn't she? Since the old days, she likes cooking so she got the nickname "The Horrible Magician" hahahahaha"

"Hahahahahaha even I don't know why a magician like her wants to learn cooking, but well since she cooks so delicious there are no problems"

"Yes, yes. Cecelia's cooking is a god class"

While the two are chatting there are footsteps that can be heard upstairs.