7: Healer

The by-products that we get are in Cin's dimension, I teach him basic dimension magic that has a 2-meter area. But he modified the spell for 7 days then his dimensions are different from normal dimensions

Cin's dimension is as big as Logana City. I immediately leave Cin as the mercenary since he will be the one who will sell the monster's by-products such as teeth, scales, skin, blood and so on. I only give the order that doesn't sell the meat that can be eaten.

I turn around and started walking, I stopped walking in front of the crowd. In front of us are those patients and the one who got his arm cut off by Cin. I glance at them.

'Analyze them'

<< Understood. Analyzing... Completed. It is caused by Venom Panther. There is poison in their bodies left that if attempted to heal in a wrong way will react which will lead them to death. The blood loss is also too much, the heart will stop functioning in 8 hours and 12 hours. As for the one who Cin fight, it is not serious. The spell Wind Cutter slice it neatly and since the arm is not that damaged they can be reconnected immediately. >>

I didn't ask anymore. Then Ain speak up when he saw those injuries, he didn't care about them he is only curious about whether Din can heal them.

"Din, can you heal them?"

"Why should I heal them?" Din said in an irritated tone.

"Oh sorry the question is wrong, what I mean is what do you think about their injuries?"

"Oh, their injuries are not severe, they can be brought to life. As long as their heart is beating they can be healed. If normal healers do the job they will surely fail but since the spell that I use are from Master and you also see that even death can be revived by the master's healing spell which I can't understand. But for injuries like this as easy as breathing, even though my healing abilities are not that great compare to master I am superior to normal healers." Din declared proudly.

The crowd who hear it frowns, what arrogance. The two healers who heard it got their faces crumpled like they eat something not good. They are not average healers, to be honest, they are one of the best in the Krypton Empire. But the man in front of them who is not even in his twenties proudly declares that healing this injury is easy as breathing.

The mood that got heavier due to the healer's declaration that they can't heal it got even heavier because of Din's words. But before they can say anything.

"I see, then why do these healers say it is not easy? I overheard them saying it is impossible even if they gather all the healers."

"I don't know, maybe they only start studying the way of healing 3 days or so."

The two healers after hearing those want to vomit blood. They are healers for more than 20 years and you can say that we are only 3 days healers. They want to grab Din's neck and choke him harder till he dies.

The boy who is pleading with the two healers immediately walks up to Din and started pleading.

"Sir, if you can heal them please heal them. I am willing to pay, how much. Please just save my friends."

Din stare at him and said, "Why should I?"

If only Din didn't have an aura of strong they will immediately punch him. They can oppose you openly if you look like an easy target but Din doesn't look like it, especially Ain and Bin. Ain has the aura of strength and if you look at him you will feel like an ant, while Bin doesn't have an aura but just by having eye contact feels like your soul left your body.

Ciel who has silver-white hair and a veil on his face looks mysterious. He feels like normal but there's this institution that tells you that you should obey him and don't get on his bad side, also his pure white eyes feel they can see through anything. Just having eye contact you will feel naked.

Due to Din's answer the crowd frowned deeply, they want to say something but didn't do it 'cause it's none of their business. The boy who is pleading feels like crying, he also saw it earlier that his friend offended one of their members, so instead of answering Din, he apologized on his friend's behalf.

"I'm sorry, I know that my friend offended one of you. Again I am sorry."

"That is Cin's affair, not mine. Why are you apologizing to me? Are you dumb?"

"T-that I j-"

"Stop" this is the first time Ciel spoke, his voice doesn't have emotion, but it is still beautiful like music. The crowd immediately got their minds going to blank, but they snap when Ciel spoke again. "Din, just heal them. I don't want to waste any more time."

Din immediately apologize to his Master Ciel and then walked toward the patients. "You're lucky."

After saying those words he immediately cast a spell.

"(Regeneration) (Purification) (Butterfly Heal) (Cleanse) (Rest)"

Then in the blink of an eye 5 spells are cast, and the limbs grow back visible to the naked eye. The blood got dried and then disappeared. Then 9 butterflies got summoned, they all are colour yellow and every time they flap their wings in the wound it heals because of the falling dust, even the eye that seems impossible to see again grow. Then their bodies got cleaned before falling asleep.

The two healers who didn't believe at first got goosebumps even the crowd, even the boy who is pleading and the other one who is exhausted have their wide eyes open. After examining again the patients and seeing that there are no more problems, Din shifted his gaze at the boy who begs.

"The payment" then he opened his palm wide. Asking for the payment.

The boy is still shocked but after those words, he immediately gives the bag which is pulled of their gold. The bag are containing 250,000 gold in its space. A 250,000 is by no small but it is hard to earn so Din didn't protest. It is a sub-space bag. After checking the gold Din nodded and try to give it to Ciel but Ciel said in a flat tone.

"That's yours. Do what you want in it."

Then Ciel immediately walked away and exit the Mercenary guild, before Ain and Bin follow the master they glance at Din and said at the same time. "Hi, Brother!"

Din glance at them frowning but immediately follow Ciel. Ain and Bin follow Ciel too while shouting

"Hey Din, you should treat us"
"Indeed"

In the mercenary guild, those who witness it immediately talk about it to others who didn't.