12: Alerted

The news spread fast, to the four towers, the academy, the saint and the blood clan, where all of them got alerted. The principal of the Academy and the other powerhouses send someone to investigate.

In the dormitory where a man with dark purple hair and abyss eyes, with a small black dragon who is in his side, also got alerted.

The black dragon is in an alert posture like it's ready to have a battle at any time.

"Another Mystic appears, I don't know what he rules but this one is a powerful one."

"More powerful than you?" the man asked.

"I don't know, he appears and disappears. I can't feel his presence anymore"

"Hmm"

He is Lager Silva, the crown prince of the Krypton Empire. The black dragon is Black, a mystic. The ruler of Abyss.

--

In another dormitory, there is also a blonde man with crystal eyes, a gentle and sharp face, with an easy-going aura. On his side is a black crow with a crystal left eye and a golden right eye.

The ruler of thunder, another mystic creature is "Crow".

"Another appears, don't know what he governs but is a powerful one. His presence disappear, he got a name." the crow said

"Got it Jack!" said the blonde man, and he mumbles "I don't know Ciel's situation, I already miss him."

The crow is named Jack, while the handsome blonde man is Eram Klaus, the last descendant of the Klaus Family.

--

In a gloomy place, a beautiful man looks like a high profiled person. On his side are handsome boys that are shirtless, their body is exposed and there are slashes on them, scars, and so on. But their expression remains the same, which is lifeless.

In the beautiful man's head is a snake which is coloured purple. Its eyes are green, with tiny beautiful scales, it is not big nor not small.

"A mystic appears" the snake

"What kind?" the beautiful man asked

"I can't tell, his presence has already disappeared. You should be careful Sonin."

"Heh, you worry too much Ziv" the beautiful man

"I'm just reminding you" the snake

The beautiful man is Sonin Anka, and the mystic is the snake who is the ruler of Poison is Ziv.

--

Nine more mystics got alerted, and all of them reported to their master what they feel. Each lord of the towers and the leader of the biggest clan already form their assumption.

The presence of a new powerhouse may alert them but they didn't move in haste. It is not known whether this one is an ally or a foe.

In the territory of Undyed, in the castle above, a room that is magnificent and modest there's a white figure that is sitting in one of the chairs at a round table.

The ceiling is dark with tiny fragments or stars like a vast universe, the floor is the same. Many doors are surrounding the room in a circle format.

Each door is unique on its own, there's a total of 14 chairs, indicating that only 14 have the right to speak in this room.

One of the chairs is filled while the other is empty, Ciel is sitting, behind him is a door with a symbol of a book, the book is shining and changing into another type of book. It will be thin, thick, big, small, and so on.

The other doors also have symbols, there's a heart symbol, a cross sword symbol, a mouth symbol, and so on.

But unlike the book, there's no colour, only a faded one.

The room changes, if before it is like a vast universe now it is only a sunny day. Ciel is now sitting outside the castle-like he was transported to another space.

A peaceful scenery, there's no more round table, only a small table and Ciel sitting in a chair that is no less beautiful than the last one. But have different structures.

"Cin" Ciel called in a small tone

Then behind him, a figure materializes, he is wearing a crow suit that is fitted, a black monocle in his left eye with a chain that is connected to his earring. His suit is coloured black with a white under, and a black choker on his neck. There's a nametag "Cin" on his chest and a wand on his waist.

With his handsome face and black hair that has red yellow strands, his outfit changes. He walks to Ciel and pours some tea.

"Go get a mission in the Mission Hall, as many as possible. Since our Territory is under the protection of 3 months, we'll find some commoners who want to immigrate here, post a mission too that we are finding immigrants, we can provide the housing and safety, 150 points per month is the rent in the lower district, inner district and core district are not available."

"Understood"

Then Cin vanished.

Cin who got the command, immediately appear in the Mission Hall. His appearance attracted a lot of attention, the senior student, the freshman, the receptionist, all of them in the room gazed at Cin.

Cin didn't feel anything, he was calm like he was not being watched. The reason why he's being watched is that all of them feel the fluctuation of mana, it is like a vortex that got disturbed or pulled under tremendous pressure.

If Ciel's way of using magic is harmonious not Cin's, Cin's use of magic is aggressive. He's pulling the mana in the surroundings and eating it in his body like a glutton. It is aggressive but the mana didn't retaliate, instead, they're even going on their own accord like it is a blessing for them to be devoured.

N/A: Cin, you can devour me too. Ahhhhhh

After a few seconds, the mana got stable, but they're still being devoured continuously. Unlike before that is aggressive now is like normal.

Cin walked with the gazes of others on him, he stood in front of the Mission Board and got all the Missions available, the paper on the board which Cin got replenished.

Cin holding a bunch stack of paper in an organized manner, and walking with his straight posture with a calm demeanour, coupled with his handsome face.

Freshman, Senior or not, many of them blushed. But he also garners hatred and envy for narrow-minded people. He walked in front of the available receptionist and put the stack of paper.

"I would like to register this mission in the Undyed Clan, and would like to post a recruitment tool."