𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱.

Start from the beginning

"Hmmmm... You know, I change my mind.. you're gonna have to pay me with something if you wanna keep it for good... Can you do that Zero...?"

Eyes narrowing and a frown forming on his mouth, Zero sighed in defeat and slumped over. "What...? I... Don't have any mon-"

"Not with money Zero..." She chuckled at his naiveness as she leaned her face closer to his. "You can pay me back with your body..."

More goosebumps appeared all over his body once her breath hit his cheek. He trembled in excitement at what she was going to do with him.

He aggressively nodded his head up and down while he turned his body over so that he was on his back. It seemed he was ready for anything. "Yes. I- I can do that Y/N..."

The female wasn't expecting him to agree just like that, but she wasn't complaining at all. She loved that he was already prepared to listen to her.

Finally grabbing the switch from his pale fingers, Y/N pushed it over to her dresser and set it down with a soft smirk wiped against her mouth before she turned herself back around to stare down at the blonde that looked like he was about to burst like a volcano.

The girl pushed herself all the way on top of the man as she lifted on leg up and raised it over his waist before setting her knee back down on her sheets.

Both of the palm of her hands were slammed down on each sides of Zero's head. "Take your shirt off for me baby."

Zero sucked in his breath and let it all go for a quick moment. He actually couldn't believe that it was actually going to happen, he'd never done anything like this before and he was so glad that he was going to be doing it with Y/N.

It was everything he's ever dreamed of, and there he was doing it with the woman he felt he loved.

He stared up at her with a mixture of lust and innocence that built up in his baby blue eyes. His hand moved down to the waistband of his pants before he slowly pulled it down to reveal his boxers that were loose this time.

It still didn't conceal the large bulge in them though, and the woman was glad for that. She wanted to see all of him and she didn't think it mattered if he had clothes on or not. He was one of a kind.

Once his pants were completely off, they fell down to the ground as his feet swayed and dangled down the edge of Y/Ns bed in excitement.

She bit the inside of her bottom lip before she decided to give the blonde yet another order, "Take my bra off for me baby..."

Without any objections, the man pushed his fingers up to her upper body and went underneath her arms before he finally felt that his fingers hand made contact with the back of the females dark bra.

Begining to unhook the back of the bra, Zero bit his lips in concentrated before he finally felt all of the hooks go undone. His eyes lit up a little once he felt them slump down against the woman's boobs.

Pushing his hands up to Y/Ns bra straps, he slowly pulled them down her arms, watching her boobs finally come to view as he did so.

His dick grew harder in his pants and his chest was going up and down due to him already not feeling used to seeing the females boobs close to him.

Once the bra was finally down to her wrists, she put her right hand up first and pushed them to the side before she did the same with her left hand.

She balled the bra up in her hand and threw it across the room, causing the male to look its way for a quick second before turning back to the woman above him.

After some more minutes of inspecting one anothers features, Y/N then put her right hand down to his boxers before she set the palm of her hand down against it and began to rub it up and down with a smirk.